Author Topic: For those who have tried prescription meds  (Read 2572 times)

Offline plato

• Posting Member
What has been your experience with drugs like femara, arimidex and nolvadex? How long did you use it and how much did it word? I found a place where these meds which usually go for about 300 a month go for about 50 a month, no prescription necessary. I'm 18 and might still be at the end of pubert gyno. I'm a late bloomer in that pubescent developement has always been a little slow for me. Would this help any?

Offline Puff_daddy

• Bronze Member
im also a late bloomer. ive been on tamoxifen (nolvadex) for a  month now with no results that i can tell. im taking them for 2 more months. we will see what happens
Ripped With NIPS

Offline hazzard623

• Bronze Member
  • zap that gyno
puff write up a log of your nolvadex week by week dosage and what not. Hopefully  the thread wont get scraped ><
« Last Edit: June 27, 2006, 08:53:59 PM by hazzard623 »

Offline Puff_daddy

• Bronze Member
puff write up a log of your nolvadex week by week dosage and what not. Hopefully  the thread wont get scraped ><

hazzard

if the glands start to become smaller i will make sure you get the news. men that take nolvadex are normally using it for PCT so they do not develop gyne as a result of steroid use. i still dont see how blocking estrogen receptors would shrink the existing mass. i do understand how nolvadex treatment can prevent gyne.....but not cure it.  there is still hope!

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024