Author Topic: Your most painful nipple story?  (Read 1552 times)

Brdy64

What has been your most painful nipple moment?

Anything come to mind?

Brdy64

Why I chose to use my waffle iron while 'braless' beats me. 
I accidentally grazed a nipple over the hot surface whilst trying to unplug it. It was most painful too say the least. 😳

Offline taxmapper

Gino

When my lab /pit dog whacks them with her wall cracking tail, also I'm in a very Italian family and hugs are very common, it's difficult not to wince and cry out when I greet family members. 

Brdy64

Offline Rich meier

• Gold Member
What has been your most painful nipple moment?

Anything come to mind?
back when I was still working and couldnt wear a bra.i would rub them on something or guys would try or twist them

Offline gotgyne

Some years ago in the shower I hit one nipple with the shower head. Ouch!
John
A bra is just an article of clothing for people with breasts.

Offline taxmapper

new one.. 
Last night had to shave them... 

Just guess! 

Brdy64

Brdy64

Offline taxmapper

Wife and I had bedroom time awhile ago and she got a little nibble happy I yanked back in minor ouch reaction and teeth cut me
eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww    ouch! 

Here For My Girls

Mine would definitely be right when my breasts started growing. Nipples were super tender anyway. I was a machinist and went to slide my 6" scale (thin metal ruler) into my left shirt pocket right beside my sharpie, and the scale caught my nipple. Archery would be a close second.....

p.r.1974

Thankfully I have not yet caught a nip with a bow string *knocks on wood*. Mine would have to be side boob or nipples catching the car door when closing it too quickly or closely.

Offline WPW717

• Silver Member
Never knew I had a problem until…

Thanksgiving guests were gone so I went to garage to get the Christmas decorations and bumped a box on door frame the corner went into my nipple and breast. That pain was a 10/10 causing apnea for many seconds 

Intensity was comparable to a fall 12 ft flat on my back from a broken safety rope 
An unforgettable moment 

Regards , Bob 
Regards, Bob

Brdy64

Never knew I had a problem until…

Thanksgiving guests were gone so I went to garage to get the Christmas decorations and bumped a box on door frame the corner went into my nipple and breast. That pain was a 10/10 causing apnea for many seconds

Intensity was comparable to a fall 12 ft flat on my back from a broken safety rope
An unforgettable moment

Regards , Bob
Yes, breast tissue is quite sensitive. I had a fall couple days ago and landed with my chest against my wheelchair. I pinched both boobs and tore my elbow open. I didn't notice my elbow because my boobs hurt so bad. I didn't realize I had hurt anything else until I saw the blood. 

You don't want to hurt them girls, or you will know it. 

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024