Author Topic: What was your most embarrassing 'bra' moment?  (Read 4095 times)

Brdy64

What was your most embarrassing bra moment?
Something that really got your head spinning?

Brdy64

What was your most embarrassing bra moment?
Something that really got your head spinning?
I think it's a tossup between two events for me. 

First one was my visit to ER wearing a bra. Everything did go just fine and medical staff was very professional, but I was nervous as heck before my bra was discovered. 😬

Second one was playing a game of pool at the center. I am in a wheelchair, so I really had to lean into the shot. 
My opponent blurted out, "your boobs are as big as Rhonda's, but she does have better cleavage".
Both Rhonda and myself were embarrassed over that remark. However we both just laughed it off. 😳

Offline blad

My most embarrassing time was being braless on various school gym class skins teems; having my boobs bounce around during gym activities for an hour at a time for all to see.

But with a bra I guess it would be various airport screenings where the scanner in security flagged me for a pat down. They would come to the bra straps and ask what is this. I would simply respond that I am wearing a bra and they would say "OK" have a good day. I think my wife gets more embarrassed for me that I do, as it is not a big deal to me. I don't like taking my bra off just to go through security.
If the bra fits, wear it.

Brdy64

My most embarrassing time was being braless on various school gym class skins teems; having my boobs bounce around during gym activities for an hour at a time for all to see.

But with a bra I guess it would be various airport screenings where the scanner in security flagged me for a pat down. They would come to the bra straps and ask what is this. I would simply respond that I am wearing a bra and they would say "OK" have a good day. I think my wife gets more embarrassed for me that I do, as it is not a big deal to me. I don't like taking my bra off just to go through security.
Ditto on the skins team! Also the locker room. 😳

I haven't flown since I started wearing a bra, I never thought of that. 🤔
I can see where that happens, and is expected in about 50% of the population, but not the rest. 🤔
Thanks for sharing 😉

Brdy64

I guess it would have been the first time wearing my bra to the doctors office.  Even though he told me to wear one full time I was giving my information to his young nurse (she was kind of far out there, but really sweet) when she was taking my blood pressure and while adjusting the cuff the back of her hand  rubbed against my breast and side of my bra. Without missing a beat she smiled and said oops sorry about that,  now I see why your chart say you wear a bra. Then she said strip down to just your bra and panties and get on the table while smiling.

We became close because she was so sweet and never made me feel bad about myself,  in fact she was very supportive!
But I worried all day before the appointment,  only to have it be uneventful.
That's a nice story 👍
Embarrassing, but with a nice ending. 😉
Thanks for sharing!
« Last Edit: May 13, 2023, 08:32:51 PM by 💁 ♂️ Birdie »

Offline HeldUp

• Silver Member
Had to be last Fall, when I started wearing full time. We went to my daughter’s concert and my dad showed up. I was worried all concert if I was showing to people around me and, just when I thought it was safe, my dad invited us out to dinner. He rubbed my back with a hug after dinner and misspoke “that’s my girl”. A quick, but pregnant pause, and it was “love yous” and “goodbyes”. Have never talked about it with him since, nor have I worn around him since. 

Brdy64

Had to be last Fall, when I started wearing full time. We went to my daughter’s concert and my dad showed up. I was worried all concert if I was showing to people around me and, just when I thought it was safe, my dad invited us out to dinner. He rubbed my back with a hug after dinner and misspoke “that’s my girl”. A quick, but pregnant pause, and it was “love yous” and “goodbyes”. Have never talked about it with him since, nor have I worn around him since.
Oh wow 🙄
That was awkward for you. Thanks for sharing!

Brdy64

Y'all have reminded me of when I first started wearing. I had some bras that were not adjusted right, so I kept fidgeting with the straps.
One day a CNA starts rolling me into the restroom without asking or saying anything. We got there and she reaches down my shirt and says, "let me get these adjusted right for you".
I guess she noticed I was fighting my straps. That is also the moment that I decided to learn as much as I could about bras. 🤔
It was quite a shocker to have the girl just reach in without asking.
Now I have gotten used to it since the home care staff actually helps me out putting them on every morning. And one CNA will just lift my shirt up to check me for rashes upon occasion. 

It was embarrassing at first. 🤔

Offline HeldUp

• Silver Member
The embarrassing bra moment came in when we were with friends more hers than mine, and somehow while the guys and i were playing bags we came back i assume they were talking about bedroom stuff in girl talk and one of her friends blurts out "is it true you like wearing womens underwear? are you wearing her bra and panties now?". The guys just looked at me like uhhhh what?? We had a talk about it on the way home but it was insanely embarrassing to just have it mentioned let alone what they may have been talking in detail about.
Nightmare stuff right there, especially in your 20s when we're "supposed to be" strapping, baby making, dude bros. ;)

Offline blad

The second one was in the locker room at my gym. Before recent growth spurts occurred, I could get away without a sports bra, now not so much. And then, I would take my bra off in the car and go braless. I had two guys looking at me kind of sideways one day and I didn't really know why. Nothing bad just noticeable. I went in to the showers that have a small mirror in each private shower station for shaving purpose, and noticed the clear indentations and red lines on my back and shourlders where my bra had been. It was a omg moment for me in realizing they probably seen the clear detail of a dude who had been wearing a bra before coming in and after that if I saw them in the gym i made it my intention to avoid them.
Yes, the bra indentations can take at least an hour to dissipate.  You can see that on even some of the braless images posted on this site. Further, wearing a bra daily creates long term marks under the breasts and on the shoulders. 

Taking your bra off just before a visit to the physician is not going to fool many. 

Brdy64

Taking your bra off just before a visit to the physician is not going to fool many.
Doctors have seen their fair share of everything, and boobs on men is much more common than society would like to admit.
The GI Joe body type presented as being normal is actually "abnormal"

When I was presenting as a male, I wore my bra into the doctor's office. He simply worked around it. Of course it was his office that recommended support.
As a woman, the doctor works around my bra the same way he always had. Only difference is I get more breast examinations now after continued growth and history of breast cancer.

The doctor doesn't understand bras either. He always mentions the redness that the band produces and suggests a larger band. I keep telling him the same thing every time, "the band takes all the weight, it has to be snug. If it's not snug the back will ride up and the breasts will sag".
« Last Edit: May 24, 2023, 04:13:24 AM by 💁Birdie💖 »

Offline Gotboobs

• Silver Member
A few times before I learned to conceal my boobs and bra. Before I wore a bra people would look at my chest because of my protruding nipples. Got to be very embarrassing.
Started wearing a bra with my typical everyday button down shirts. I soon realized that I need to use one more button on the top. When someone looked at me sideways they could see the straps. I thought now what are they looking at..lol
And then for the most embarrassing part. Before I started wearing bigger shirts my shirts would gap between the buttons. And then the worse...button came undone without me knowing it. Don’t know how long it was like that but I did a lot of shopping that day. 
When I got home my wife said I had a button undone.
And there it was ......a red bra clearly on display. Since then I have learned to conceal much better with tanks and better shirts.
Truly a learning curve 

Brdy64

A few times before I learned to conceal my boobs and bra. Before I wore a bra people would look at my chest because of my protruding nipples. Got to be very embarrassing.
Started wearing a bra with my typical everyday button down shirts. I soon realized that I need to use one more button on the top. When someone looked at me sideways they could see the straps. I thought now what are they looking at..lol
And then for the most embarrassing part. Before I started wearing bigger shirts my shirts would gap between the buttons. And then the worse...button came undone without me knowing it. Don’t know how long it was like that but I did a lot of shopping that day.
When I got home my wife said I had a button undone.
And there it was ......a red bra clearly on display. Since then I have learned to conceal much better with tanks and better shirts.
Truly a learning curve
It's quite the learning curve. I understand because I concealed my breasts for about 45 years, bras for about a year or so. 
Of course now I don't. 😉

Brdy64

Today was quite the embarrassing situation.

The CNA arrived to give me my morning meds, but I had one of my new bras that arrived yesterday on the table. 
This CNA doesn't help me with showers and only does meds, so she has never seen me topless. She commented on my new bra and the "size" of it. I told her it's funny because it doesn't look like I could fit it, but I do fill them right up. 

She handed me my meds, and as I was taking them, she poked my boob with her finger. Then she just kind of looked at me, so I said, "yeah, they are real". 

Then we both just laughed about it. ;D

Brdy64

Wednesday I had a bit of a problem at the center. The "all-gender" restrooms were busy and the CNA decided to take me into the "men's room". I really don't look like I belong in there, and one of the other patients had a major problem with it. 
After I finished my business in the "stall", the CNA left and I proceeded to wash my hands. 
The elderly gent kindly told me that I was not welcome there. And that I needed to use my restrooms instead. Assigned male at birth or not, I wasn't the same as them and it's not my restroom to use. He also was under the impression that I'm surgically altered, and I am not. Good luck trying to convince him I'm not. 
Next time, I'll just wait until my restrooms are available. 😳

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024