Author Topic: Exposure ?  (Read 2218 times)

Offline Moobzie

• Silver Member
On the news yesterday - an unintended pic of gyno:

Offline Johndoe1

It's becoming more frequent. He would be a candidate for a bra, if he chose. He might be a B now.
Womanhood is not defined by breasts, and breasts are not indicative of womanhood. - Melissa Fabello

Offline SideSet

There are so many men who would benefit from a bra that bras should be a staple in the men’s clothing department 

Orb

There are many I have seen also.  Its not as uncommon as one would think.  I just wish it was spoken of more so the general public became more aware and those with  more severe cases wouldn't be looked at as so... look at him!

Confused old man

A lot of men have boobs anymore. Environmental reasons, drug related, hormonal reasons,steroid use...whatever the cause. Some of us just take care of them more then others or try and have a more polished look how we dress with having them.😃😃

Offline blad

A lot of men have boobs anymore. Environmental reasons, drug related, hormonal reasons,steroid use...whatever the cause. Some of us just take care of them more then others or try and have a more polished look how we dress with having them.😃😃
Yes, there are a significant number of guys with boobs out there. And most of them have a poor presentation being braless, drawing unsightly attention to their uncontrolled breast movement.
If the bra fits, wear it.

Offline SideSet

Swaying, jiggling, and nipping out are provocative 

Offline gotgyne

A mild case of gynecomastia. I think only we here in this forum notice this. Meanwhile at least a third of the older male population (45 years plus) may look similar. The onset of my gyne was shortly before. At that age I looked like this man. Due to my bad leg veins I had to start wearing medical compression stockings at the age of 28. At that time I had no signs of gyne. But I became very close to the female fitters of my orthopedic supplier. So as the talk more than 15 years later came up upon bra wearing they recommended it vividly with the words: "You've got accustomed to wear your compression pantyhose, which by most people is noticed as a garment for women, even with shorts in public, so why not try a bra?". They told me that they had a dozen of men to whom they measured and sold bras (a small city with 21000 inhabitants in the year of 2004). But nevertheless they suggested that I should be careful. One of their customers often 'paraded" with his white bra and a white shirt in public and they warned me not to do this as some people might see this as 'harmful' for children who notice this. Well, it was (and still is) a conservative protestant rural area.
On the other side I noticed a young chubby man during a vacation in Spain with my wife. He was topless, not at the beach but walking the boardwalk of the village with the many shops. He had at least a cup D. This was my perception at that time, which I wrote in a former comment here in this forum. Nowadays I know that I vastly underestimated his breast size. Meanwhile I guess it might be a cup G or H. Whatever, his huge bare breasts swayed back and forth. And the 'best' of it: He seemed very pleased. Strange, isn't it?

John
« Last Edit: July 25, 2022, 12:49:12 AM by gotgyne »
A bra is just an article of clothing for people with breasts.

aboywithgirls

I haven't been topless in public for a very long time. I was probably 11 or 12 when my mother told me that I had to "cover up" whenever I wanted to go swimming. Wearing a wet tshirt was no fun. I did this for quite a few years and when I started wearing a bra full time, I would wear a sports bra under my tshirt. 

My sister had offered for me to try some of her one piece swimsuits to wear with swim trunks but that was a bridge too far for my mother to cross at the time. 

It's only been in the last 10 or so years that I started wearing a tankini top before transitioning. I did get a few looks but most people likely thought that I was a butch lesbian. 

Sophie ❤️

Offline Rich meier

• Gold Member
I never had a problem going topless at the beach, never wore womens suits except in my pool at homeand then a t night. too many nosey neighbors and that wasnt ofton as was said there were men way bigger than me and I was a 40c at that time. wife never said a word

Offline gotgyne

Yes, I second this. I have always been topless at the beach or at pool areas, but my breasts are only 40 B to 40 C depending on the bra. And I don't shave them, so they are noticed as a male breast by most of the people. But the mentioned young man had really enormous 'knockers'.

Offline Rich meier

• Gold Member
Yes, I second this. I have always been topless at the beach or at pool areas, but my breasts are only 40 B to 40 C depending on the bra. And I don't shave them, so they are noticed as a male breast by most of the people. But the mentioned young man had really enormous 'knockers'.
the only time i covered was with at t and that was because I was getting sun burn and I hate wet t shirts, the only other time was going thru the lobby at a hotel or condo and then i would drape my towel over them, even now I go topless at the relatives pools but havent been in a pool in awhile i even went topless on cruise and covere d when going in side. the first time at a  relatives pool my step daughter made a commnt to my wife that my boobs were as big a hers. nver said anything to methou the used make comments about my big nipples which are on the big side and always hard. But I inore it. not where I am now evry once in a while some o my friends and the guys at work would try to pinch then or give them a twist

Offline Evolver

• Gold Member
Similar story here. 40B at best, hairy chest, no problem with exposing myself at the beach going to and from the water for a swim, but I normally cover up when not in the water to help avoid sunburn. 

I'm glad the topic of chest hair justifying exposure has been brought up. It is similar with guys who grow long hair, it is commonly accompanied with facial hair to confirm to society that although the man is sporting a typically feminine hairstyle, he is still a man because of his beard, therefore it's okay. That said, it shouldn't matter.

Offline Johndoe1

I haven't been shirtless at the beach since I was a teen. I had too many stares and it destroyed my self confidence.

aboywithgirls

I haven't been shirtless at the beach since I was a teen. I had too many stares and it destroyed my self confidence.
John, I truly know exactly how that must have felt. 💔

There are some great options for tankini swim tops out there now. Several years ago is when I decided that enough was enough. I  wanted to actually enjoy the sun and surf again. That's when I ditched my sports bra/tshirt combo and started wearing tankini tops. My first ones were solid black or blue. They were blouson  with a built in bra.

I would have loved to have this option in my younger years but, it was such an improvement over the wet tshirt contest! 🤣

Love you guys ❣️👙🥰🤗

Sophie ❤️

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024