Author Topic: I've lurked here long enough, guess I'll show  (Read 1933 times)

GuessThisIsMeNow

So as the title states, I've lirked for quite a while here, then created an account to be able to view more of the topics. Seems this is a clan I might be able to fit in with so u guess I'll show what I'm made of..... I'm 26 and have dealt with "man boobs" for as long as I can remember. I've been wearing a bra for the past 1.5-2 years now. I have a little extra weigh on me, but not terribly so and I love an active lifestyle. But my boobs seem to stay no matter what I do so I chose to support them mentally and physically. I'm currently in a 36C/D.
« Last Edit: April 01, 2023, 09:58:31 AM by GuessThisIsMeNow »

Offline blad

With the bra on you just have a better and smoother profile, which I think is a common result when things are contained in a bra. I am sure you feel more put together and in control as well.
« Last Edit: November 23, 2022, 11:11:03 AM by blad »
If the bra fits, wear it.

Dudewithboobs

Agreed with blad. And thanks for feeling secure enough to share hope this forum while lurking has helped. Bra looks great 

aboywithgirls

I'm glad that you are here and finding the help you obviously need. Bras make life better 💓 

Sophie ❤️ 

GuessThisIsMeNow

Thanks everyone. I still don't usually wear a bra to events such as church or family gatherings, but otherwise it's just a morning routine to put one on by now. I feel fine and confident wearing a bra and it helps my back not hurt, but still try to respect the extremely conservative views of my church and family who wouldn't agree with me wearing one. 

Dudewithboobs

I’m with ya. I don’t wear a bra at church or around the wife as I’m sure the acceptance may be there in understanding but would not enjoy it at all knowing I was wearing a bra. Also with a daughter I just feel weird being in a bra around them idk. But glad you’re finding comfort in wearing one if it’s been needed I’m glad ya gave it a try. You may find as it becomes normalized to wear one you feel more confident wearing to work and other areas of things. As well as different bras to support but give different shape and projection or lack thereof to provide no worries or concerns of wearing one in once thought of never to wear areas. 

Offline blad

The more often you wear a bra, the more normal and routine it becomes. Most of the time you will completely forget you are wearing one as you go about your daily activities. Do you think about your socks?

Orb

I'm glad you find the comfort and like the shaping and confinement of a bra.   Once your comfortable, as you stated you are, it begins to be normal and routine.  Glad your here.

Dudewithboobs

Agreed, i feel the initial issue with anyone wearing a bra is the wrapping head around not just being a guy in a bra, but being a guy who fills the bra especially when it is going down the alphabet. After awhile the abnormal becomes normalized and becomes just routine. Glad you found acceptance in the issue, resolve with it and comfortable enough to share. Welcome to the club per se

Offline Busty

Yes, you do need to wear a bra.  That bra looks good on you.

Offline Busty

I was comparing these pictures to the one you recently posted.

Looks like your breasts are a bit bigger now.

You look much better since you removed your chest hair.

What do you think of my observations?

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024