Author Topic: Any experience with Friedman or Rajagopal in SF?  (Read 4172 times)

Offline archibald

Hello,  I would like to see if anyone here has had experiences either of the following doctors in San Francisco: Dr. Friedman or Dr. Rajagopal.  I have heard all the excellent feedback regarding Dr. Delgado, but I will not have the opportunity to use him.  I was also considering UCSF, but I have not heard a lot of positive feedback.  So, if you could discuss the good/bad or even make another recommendation, it would be greatly appreciated.  

Offline 4tuneit1

• Bronze Member
Oh and that is for gyne and lipo work.  As far as i've researched her rates do not cut any corners technique wise, nor experience wise...she has done ALOT of these surgerys.

Offline 4tuneit1

• Bronze Member
Well i'm done! I am feeling sore but all in all not that bad...I came home at about 12:00 after taking a Percoset which knocked me out til about 5.  I was so hungry i can't believe how much i actually ate...lol  Feeling pretty good right now about 10 hours post surgery and haven't taken a Vicoden yet..but will be taking 2 before bed just to get a good nights sleep.  Nurse said they took out 600cc's..which makes 300 per boob..haha.  I am looking so flat with the compression garment on...so i will keep updates here for anyone interested in the following days.  Again Dr. Rajagopal's office was excellent and even sent me home with a beautiful buquet of flowers.  THanks Dr!

Offline 4tuneit1

• Bronze Member
Updates in Surgery Experience for anyone wanting info on Dr. Rajagopals work on me.  

Offline 4tuneit1

• Bronze Member
How did the Dr. say your healing was going Juice??

Offline 4tuneit1

• Bronze Member
(knocking on wood) My experience so far has been seemingly abnormally good.  No bruising, very little swelling, and i have feeling ...quite sensitive feeling in my nipples.  

Other than being a freak of nature i think that icing the chest for nearly 3 days post op, really helped out alot.  I see her tommorow Morning we'll see what she says...

Offline 4tuneit1

• Bronze Member
I still am tripping out how my shirts fit like on the mannequins and not pointing out and stuff...lol

Offline 4tuneit1

• Bronze Member
I put up some of my 12 day post op pics Juice...remarkable difference.  I lost about 10lbs since before my surgery...the Keflex made me kinda nautious.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024