Author Topic: At what size did you feeling the need to wear a bra for support?  (Read 7228 times)

hammer

I told my youngest daughter new boyfriend yesterday about my bra so he would know about why, and he wasn't shocked or anything about it at all. He already knew about my health issues and the lost of my testicles. He said, Bob, a guys gotta what he's got do to feel comfortable, I'm not going to judge.

This guy has been in her life all through college, been there while she was in the Navy. She was there for him when he went through cancer too. Debbie and I always felt they would end up together, and they just decided to date as a couple.

We couldn't be happier!
« Last Edit: January 24, 2016, 04:12:59 PM by hammer »

Offline Bman41

• Gold Member
Glad you were able to talk to him like that.  My 2 oldest kids have a SO that they have been with for 3+ years now.  We are expecting them to be officially family at some point, they already are now, just not official...

I told my youngest daughter new boyfriend yesterday about my bra so he would know about why, and he wasn't shocked or anything about it at all. He already knew about my health issues and the lost of my testicles. He said, Bob, a guys gotta what he's got do to feel comfortable, I'm not going to judge.

This guy has been in her life all through college, been there while she was in the Navy. She was there for him when he went through cancer too. Debbie and I always felt they would end up together, and they just decided to date as a couple.

We could be happier!

Offline sofa

• Bronze Member
I searched the posts for a like question, but found nothing.
I am a 38B and find it very uncomfortable and actually painful to not wear some type of support.  I struggle with the concept and every month or two try going without a bra and it only takes hours to know I was wrong.  Although 38B is not huge, support seems necessary for me.  What where your experiences if you don't mind sharing? It has been less than a year for me, so I am still rationalizing. I appreciate your thoughts.

38b seems like a popular number.  I wear a 38b/40a sprts bra for excizing.  Wonce i star moving without one they start bouncing. After the first few 4+ mile walk/runs i asked my wife she wasent happy but was ok.  I for a little while wore it all the time.  She said i did not need it for every day which shes right.  Although i found it was more comfertable if you wear one all the time instad of just excersizing.  O well it only excersizing now. 

Offline TigerPaws

While I am around the Villa I will wear a  bra top Cami or Padded Bra Tank Top Cami A little larger version as they are very comfortable.

As it is usually very warm here in the Caribbean light and comfortable is the usual order of the day. A lot depends upon if I am alone or with a Lady. More often than not a Lady will lay-out or ask me to wear something of her liking. Sometimes it can be a simple Sports Bra, Bikini Top or something more to her liking.

As the Villa, grounds and private beach are quite secluded I am open to whatever Lady I am with at the time prefers.

« Last Edit: January 26, 2016, 11:05:54 AM by TigerPaws »

Offline shy477

I started wearing a bra full-time at 36B. I'm ready to size up to a 36C now, and I don't expect to stop wearing a bra unless things get smaller. 

Much like others have stated, even at a "small" 36B, the bounce was quite painful and uncomfortable and I had to do something about it.

Offline deedee38b

For me I started wearing a bra to minimize pain. Bumping into things or my arm bumping my boob hurt. So a little padding helped, when I started developing.

Offline TigerPaws

For me I started wearing a bra to minimize pain. Bumping into things or my arm bumping my boob hurt. So a little padding helped, when I started developing.
YES!!! Bump into something while your breasts are growing and OUCH!!! Damn that hurts about as much as being kicked in the neather regions.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024