Author Topic: Blarneystoner is BACK!  (Read 2400 times)

Offline Blarneystoner

• Gyne sucks
Hey guys, I got back from down south today. Life guard training camp turned out great. My gyne didn't really ruin my summer as I thought it might. My case has gotten a little better (I'm now 4 months post op) perhaps I'll get my final results in a year or more. I can think of a few instances where my gyne bothered me.

1: One of my friends, when he saw me without a shirt said "wow you have big nipples" (which i guess isn't making fun of my gyne, just the size of my nipples) and then he said "that's gross", and the bottom just fell out of my stomach. One of his friends (a moron) joined in and said I looked like a woman and he could "fry his chicken on those things". This really hurt my feelings. Luckily there wern't too many ppl around (no girls). I called the kid aside when the small crowd of people had cleared and I said calmy and politley that it really hurt my feelings and I couldn't help the way I looked and I would appreciate if he didn't mention it again. He apologized and agreed. That was the last I heard about it for the most part.

2. The other instances were short and scattered once or twice someone pinched my nipple (I'm not even sure they realized I had different ones than everyone else) and once a kid while we were walking by did a mock suck on my nipple but I think he was just doing to be funny and didn't realize I had a problem. He sometimes commented on his own boobs anyway (which were more femnine-like than mine) so that didn't hurt me too much.

It really helped me that 2 other kids had Gyne also. When everyone had there shirts off I would sometimes stand next to a kid who had really servere gyne (female-like breasts) I guess to make mine look better in comparison.

The other kid, on the first day, said he was lactating and rubbed his nipples (he had mild gyne) and this really eased my mind for some reason.

On a whole I'm really happy with the way summer went. I even got a few comments on the fineness of my body (when my nips were stimulated of course) and I'm feeling much better about my gyne than I have in a long time. I'll post some new pics in the next couple of weeks.

Peace out
Please, Jesus, make my gyne go away!

Offline jc71

• Wilma, grab the lotion, we're going to the beach!
Blarney my man, sounds like the summer was a success.

I'm curious. Why would a guy who has gyne and if self-conscious about taking off his shirt, get involved in life guarding?

Did you swim often before having surgery?

It just seems like gyne and LG don't mix. :-/

Offline Blarneystoner

• Gyne sucks
I've always wanted to be a life guard and I didn't want it to get in the way of my dreams.

Offline STILLgotIT

• Gold Member
  • Finally gyne-free
Blarney, glad to hear you're doing well.

Hit the gym and put on another 20lbs of muscle and the heckling will stop... I guarantee it.

Anyways, I was swimming at the pool yesterday with my 2 boys and there were about 5-8 other boys there between the ages of 10 and 13. Let me tell you... at least 3 of them had BAD gyne. It was mainly because they were all fat and obese.

These kids had a big gut with big boobs... and, I directly linked it to them being too fat.

For anyone on this site who has gyne and it also very fat... drop the weight and see what happens. It is knows that people who are fat produce more estrogen in their bodies. Now, it isn't the estrogen that makes the person fat in the first place, rather increased estrogen production is a byproduct of getting fat. But, once the estrogen kicks in it gets easier and easier to get MORE fat and harder and harder to lose the blub.

Offline usernameX

• Gold Member
Good to have you back budd. hahah As I was reading I thought you pulled the kid the aside and kicked the shit out of him or something. ::)
Had surgery with Dr. J.C. Fielding on August 2nd.

Offline Blarneystoner

• Gyne sucks
Something I forgot to add to the story: Later in the summer, the kid who told me I had big nipples borrowed a tight shirt from some girl. The shirt made his nipples look really big and stick out. Some jerk came up to him (I witnessed the whole thing) and said "you have really big nipples". He said "no i just have a muscular chest", and the jerk said "No, you just have really big nipples". I could see the kid's face just fall at this comment and he said something like "shut the darn up". I don't know the signifigance of the story but I just thought it probably showed the kid how it made me feel when he did it to me.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024