Author Topic: is their any realtion?  (Read 2698 times)

Offline frankthetank

• Posting Member
Hi guys, i have drifted away from this site for a while but I am back for a little more talk.
Recently i went to my doctor and he acknowledged that i have the hard gland lumps under each nipple; however he feels that gyno is only if you have estrogen in your body, so he blood tested me and it came back as no estrogen levels so he said no. I have had these hard lumps under each nipple for about 5 years and they keep growing bigger, while the rest of my body has a lot of muscule, from the side it looks like i have a mixture of womens breast and pecs. It is weird becasue the top of my pecs are rock hard but if you look at the lower part it flares out to the side. i will try to post some pics soon. My other question was i have a bunch of swollen glands in my body. Sometimes the ones in my neck get swollen, but the ones in my hips have been swollen for about 2 years. The doc said it was nothing to worry about unless they get very big. I was wondering if anyone else has a similar situation to this, or if you think there is any realtion. thanks

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...
Frank....

Yes, please, post some pics. Try to get some of these 'hip' glands that are swollen. I've never heard of swollen 'hip glands' before....   ???

John.
Surgery: February 16, 2005. - Toronto, Ontario Canada.
Surgeon: Dr. John Craig Fielding   M.D.   F.R.C.S. (C) (416.766.8890)
Pre-Op/Post-Op Pics

Offline frankthetank

• Posting Member
they are swollen lymph nodes in the hip area.

Gine2D

All men & women have testosterone & estrogen.

If one is missing then it is a cause of concern.  Most doctors seem to believe that men do not have female hormones or that women do not have male hormones.

The normal levels are just reversed in men & women.

Did you get a copy of your blood tests?  I as my old endo for a testof E2 & he responded "What is E2?" .  I then got a different doctor.

You have a right to your medical records & tests for your personal records.

Offline danilolopez

• Posting Member
hello:
I believe everything is related, i also have small lumps all over my body, like unicel little balls, must be of fat
but i am an extremely healthy person so that has never bother me
i do believe i have gyne, but also i was an obese guy
(300 -310 pounds at age 25, 6' tall)

right now i am 29yo, 6', 205 (215# on pics)
one a girl that massaged me on a holiday, told me about those little unicel balls i had in my body, i can feel them

Speaking about estrogen levels i got tested and found normal levels but i wasnt tested when i was obese and didnt exercise, back then my strogen levels must had be higher, i had almost no body hair.

these are my pics:
http://photobucket.com/albums/b236/danilolopez1/

Offline frankthetank

• Posting Member
so to some it up in most peoples opionions if i have the glans which feel like 1.5 inches round most liekly means i have gyne. i always have the puffy areolas

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...

Right now i am 29yo, 6', 205 (215# on pics)

I'm 41, 203# @ 6'. Most guys on this Site are 6' plus. My PS said that most of his Gyne patients are 6 foot or more and slightly obese....  Interesting huh?

Dude, you and I have very similar body types. Especially the big chest. When you were at the 300# mark, what parts of your body did the fat accumulate the most? My problem areas are my legs, butt and belly. I've lost 30# recently, but my legs are still quite heavy.

I have a big protruding chest. Having 'D' cup Gyne on top of an already big chest just looked nasty....

John.
« Last Edit: September 08, 2005, 05:08:04 AM by Bambu »

Offline gynosucks1

• Gold Member
rofl ur docotor is a complete tool bag.

gyno is nost solely caused my estrogen.

forgot the enzyme that converts test-dht.. but that can be a defeciency you have that caused ur moobs to grow.

u have a pertty severe case imo bro.

second oppinion!

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
If you have no Estrogen, you're a very sick person!

As a previous answer said, we all have both Estrogen and Testosterone.  The relationship or ratio of each is what is important.

Most of us get gynecomastia in early puberty when our hormones are rather unsettled.  About 90% of those with pubertal Gynecomastia have the condition degrade and go away;  The rest of us keep out breasts into adulthood even if the hormones normalize.  Meaning that you could have residual gynecomastia and normal hormone levels.

It sounds to me like you need to see another Doctor.  Preferably an Endocrinologist who specializes in reproductive issues.
Grandpa Dan

Offline frankthetank

• Posting Member
ok thank you, i will check it out. I am 21 so i dont think the glands are gonna be going away ne time soon. The doctors knows i have the glands but he doesnt think it is gynecomastia. He feels gyne is only if you have extreme high levels of estrogen and have large breast.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024