Author Topic: New Blarneystoner pictures after a long while  (Read 2462 times)

Offline Blarneystoner

• Gyne sucks
5 Month post op pictures

The first one is from a while ago so you can compare:

Now these are all my new ones. My nips are SLIGHTLY stimulated; I tried for like 10 minutes to unstimulate them and had some success. But this is pretty much how they usually look. Enjoy.

tell me what you think. should I be angry or are these good results? well, you didn't see my preop pics but if this was your result after a moderatley bad case, would you be happy?
Please, Jesus, make my gyne go away!

Offline Spleen

I can kinda see the scars still, but that's about it.  Once they heal up you are good to go.

Offline opkcz

• Posting Member
Hmm, hard to tell with your arms raised.  Looks like your nipples are still a little puffy.

But if you looked bad before, I'd say you look pretty good now.

I guess the question is, is it worth a revision?

Offline tonysoprano

• FORGEDDABOUDIT!
based on the rest of your fram, Id say these results are pretty unacceptable.

I would definitely be planning some sort of revision.

Your chest should be almost totally flat for that body In my opinion.

those shots look only slightly better than I was pre-op.

so what if its mild/milder now.. Its still there, and youre not at all overweight or anything, so I cant see why you shouldnt be able to get a much flatter chest still.Im sure many others on here would agree with me

Obviously all the guys with medium gyne or higher are gonna think that someone like you looks fine or "great" or whatever,compared to themselves... but I think the important thing is how do  you think you look for you. Do you find thaT ACCEPTABLE RIGHT NOW?

I would not be accepting these results... but thats me
you know whats right for inside my friend
... and the saga continues

Offline JTZ

• Bronze Member
I'd say you still have gyno, especially in the first pic where the areola are relaxed.

My results are very similar to yours and I'm pissed. It sucks wearing 2 or 3 t-shirts and slouching your shoulders because of cone-nips.

Did you have excision only? Or did you have excision with lipo?

Who did your surgery? What did your surgeon say about your results?
« Last Edit: October 14, 2005, 07:11:16 PM by JTZ »

Offline AGOF

• Bronze Member
JTZ,
what did you get done and where was it done, and for how much? just curious cause you dont seem satisfied. I hate slouching over too, its just horrible.
Life would be fine if it wasn't for gyne...

Offline Blarneystoner

• Gyne sucks
EVERYONE, read the captions. The first picture is old and outdated, that's not the one I'm showing you, that one is from like 4 months ago.

Offline jc71

• Wilma, grab the lotion, we're going to the beach!
Blarney - Here's your assignment for the weekend.

From what I remember, you have a very supportive family.  

Have your dad or brother take a few good pics of you with your arms down.  A front pic and 2 side shots should do it.  ;D

Offline JTZ

• Bronze Member
JTZ,
what did you get done and where was it done, and for how much? just curious cause you dont seem satisfied. I hate slouching over too, its just horrible.

AGOF,

I sent you a private message.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024