Author Topic: new to the forum  (Read 5949 times)

Offline hulk0123

• Posting Member
i'm about 5'9 165 athletic build. 21 yrs old.but my puffy nipples have been a problem since high school. i am in the same situation as many on here i know i have Gynecomastia. well i have my consultation on tuesday the 27th with Dr. Stevens from marina del rey (CA). he's supposed to be a famous ps, alot of appaerances on tv. i am planning of having the excision and some lipo done. this site has been a tremendous help.

Offline hulk0123

• Posting Member
i have my consultaion in two days. just wondering if anyone has had the excision without the lipo and has been satisfied. like i said i don't have too much fat on my chest. just the pointiness of my nipples.or should i just get the lipo and excision to acheive better results. i do have some fat there, or should i have my ps decide what's best. any input would be appreciated ...

Offline Hux

• Bronze Member
Yo.. Let me know how it goes cause I'm looking for a qualified surgeon in Southern California..

does your PS have a website?

Offline ddaavviiddd

• Silver Member
Dude, do not go to Dr Stevens.   He ruined my chest.   I went to him over 12 years ago when he was in beverly hills and he does not know who to do this procedure.  TRUST ME.    U have to go to Dr Delgado in san fran.  Thats where i went to fix Dr Stevens mistake.  If u need a nose job then i bet he is a great PS but for gyno he is the worst

Offline hulk0123

• Posting Member
thanks for the reply. well i'm going to the consultation tommarrow and i will see if he's the right one. i will probalby meet with other ps regardless.his website is marinaplasticsurgery.com. i'll let you know how it went.

Offline ddaavviiddd

• Silver Member
He has very little photos of gyno patients and the ones he does have look horrible.  I went to him and it was a waste of time,  he did lippo only and my chest looked the same and i was out 6 grand 10 years ago.   Thanks 4 nothing Grant stevens.   If u go to him u will be making a big mistake

Offline sunsetbassist

• Posting Member
I'm scheduled for surgery with Dr. Sanders of Encino. He's a very nice and professional PS and does over 80 Gyne surgeries a year. You should check him out.

Offline hulk0123

• Posting Member
alright, i went in and sat with dr stevens. he was very straight fowrard with me. he examined me and said i had gyno and he would would do light liposuction with excision. it took about 10 min if that. i saw a video which was helpfull. he did not really talk to me as much as i thought he would. it would cost $6,000. they were all really nice. so many hott women work there,wow. any thoughts... i will make an appointment with Dr. Sanders and see if he is a better fit for me. how much did the consultation cost?

Offline sunsetbassist

• Posting Member
A consultation with Dr. Sanders is free, as it should be with all legitimate plastic surgeons.

Offline Hux

• Bronze Member
A consultation with Dr. Sanders is free, as it should be with all legitimate plastic surgeons.

does he have a website so I can check him out?

Offline hulk0123

• Posting Member
ahh man now i feel like i got ripped off... when is your surgery date? good luck hope all goes well.

Offline patientx99

• Posting Member
Wish id found this thread a while ago.... I had the procedure with Dr Steven a few months ago, and i cant exactly say that im thrilled. I only needed gland excision with a small amount of lipo. However ive ended up with quite a bit of scar tissue which has still left me with puffy nips, and also i think he may have missed some of the gland. I will schedule another visit soon, because i want to address these issues with him.

Offline merle

• Gold Member
  • Author, Psychotherapist, Consultant
    • Merle James Yost, LMFT

does he have a website so I can check him out?

Yes he does. He is a supporter of this site.

http://www.Dr. Sanders.com/
Demystifying Gynecomastia: Men with Breasts
The first book on Gynecomastia

My newest book: Facing the Truth of Your Life is very relevant to members of this forum. It could save you a lot of unnecessary pain and time.

Book books are available on Amazon. FTTOYL is also available through your local bookstore or on Audible or iTunes.

Offline doublea7

he did not really talk to me as much as i thought he would. it would cost $6,000.

^ YIKES!!!! mine cost 3600 total

but then again i Live in seattle, washington

so they prolly dont tax us as hard as they tax the hollwood folks :-(

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024