Author Topic: Post your profile view  (Read 5056 times)

aboywithgirls

OMG 😍 yes embracing!

Offline JoniDee

• Silver Member
I guess I'll join in this "Show and Tell"!;D

I'm a 36D wearing an Elomi Charley Plunge Lace, and this is how I present in public. (I finally learned how to adjust my straps for the correct projection. 8))

Joni ♥️

Offline taxmapper

Amazon special sports bra.  They hold and protect because I have pads in.  I will not go unpadded because 
1: the nipps
2: The nipps getting abused! 

Brdy64

Amazon special sports bra.  They hold and protect because I have pads in.  I will not go unpadded because
It's working good for you. You look well supported 😉

Offline JoniDee

• Silver Member
Thats a great looking bra and shirt. Great fit. Learning the adjustment of the straps was key for me as well. It took awhile to realize the bra felt right and fit right but something wasn't right. Played with the adjusters and went ahhhh there it is lol
Thank you, Dudewithboobs! I've worn this bra in rotation with 4 others for the past 11 months, and am now on the final hooks. So, I don't know how much more life there is in it. :-\

Joni ♥️

Offline taxmapper

TY. 

aboywithgirls

Joni,

I love that bra. So much in fact that I have the same one, same color. The shape, support and comfort is amazing. I also love the J-hook to convert it to a racer back so I can wear it with tank tops without showing the world what color bra I decided on that day.

❤️Sophie❤️

aboywithgirls

TY.
I totally understand. I was talking about lace cup bras the other day and how wonderful they are in the warmer weather. I also wear petals in my bra. For any one that has warn a lace cup bra on a hot day and then gone into the air conditioning know exactly how important it is to wear petals .

Offline JoniDee

• Silver Member
TY.
I totally understand. I was talking about lace cup bras the other day and how wonderful they are in the warmer weather. I also wear petals in my bra. For any one that has warn a lace cup bra on a hot day and then gone into the air conditioning know exactly how important it is to wear petals .
It doesn't matter whether or not I wear a bra, cold or warm, my nips are poking.;D

Brdy64

TY.
I totally understand. I was talking about lace cup bras the other day and how wonderful they are in the warmer weather. I also wear petals in my bra. For any one that has warn a lace cup bra on a hot day and then gone into the air conditioning know exactly how important it is to wear petals .
It doesn't matter whether or not I wear a bra, cold or warm, my nips are poking.;D
My padded T-shirt bras help me out. But those sports bras I tried kept the headlights on. 🙄

Brdy64

What do you wear with the brighter bras? When I bought a few new things the other day I saw a bra in the brand i love and I guess they were putting their spring colors out or something cause they had the bright blue and reds or vivid pinks and once opposed to, thought they would be fun to have a couple but couldn't imagine the deeper colored bras are not gonna bleed through most shirts.
Darker colors like navy blue, dark green, or black hides pretty much everything. 🤔

Offline taxmapper

What do you wear with the brighter bras? When I bought a few new things the other day I saw a bra in the brand i love and I guess they were putting their spring colors out or something cause they had the bright blue and reds or vivid pinks and once opposed to, thought they would be fun to have a couple but couldn't imagine the deeper colored bras are not gonna bleed through most shirts.
I wanted to wear my Polo this morning but its white, and even my white bra shows through. 
Had to stop at WM and get another opaque shirt. 

Brdy64

I wanted to wear my Polo this morning but its white, and even my white bra shows through.
Had to stop at WM and get another opaque shirt.
I have a some light pastel and white polos. I enjoy them so much that I just go out anyways. 
Women do it, why can't I? 🤔

aboywithgirls

It's going to sound counterintuitive, but I can wear a red bra with a white blouse (just not a sheer blouse). It shows through much less than if I wear a white blouse. 

Upfront

Sophie,
You beat me to it. Red is definitely best under white.
A tip from one of my lady friends a lonf time ago.

Well actually you only beat me now! I posted this advice a few years back under a different ID and basically was laughed at.
Perhaps now you have added your gravitas to this tip others may heed and benefit

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024