Author Topic: Surgery Done! Alex Karidis 31/1/13 Pre&Post Pic - 10 month Update!  (Read 19137 times)

Offline Donut

• Gold Member
Karidis makes little cuts in the armpit to insert the lipo cannula, and then cuts along the border of the nipple to get to the gland to cut it out.

Levick does it all from the little armpit cuts with his "special tools" he shows you during consultation. It is unbelievable he can get so much out of a tiny 1cm cut - but he does!! (See my surgery pic!)

I was won over by Levicks technique as didn't want any risk of visible scars left on chest, but end results of both surgeons is excellent.

Offline djrix187

• Posting Member
I'm 3 weeks post op today with Karidis and was wondering when you get the feeling back in your chest? is it after 6 months?
My chest feels really hard, and I bought some bio oil today, which I can start massaging with after a week or so.

Offline Myers

• Bronze Member
I'm 3 weeks post op today with Karidis and was wondering when you get the feeling back in your chest? is it after 6 months?
My chest feels really hard, and I bought some bio oil today, which I can start massaging with after a week or so.

Congrats on the op mate, I'm about 7 months post op, the feeling has kind of returned but its still slightly numb as well, it really depends on the individual i think, most people get it back up to a year but some might not get it back at all. Using bio oil really helped me to loosen up my chest as well.

Offline djrix187

• Posting Member
oh ok, thats good to know. I'm 6 weeks post op now and have been massaging with bio oil for 2 weeks now. As I'm 6 weeks post op now I'm able to return to the gym and do bench presses because Karidis said I could do them after 6 weeks so I'll see how that goes tonight.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024