Author Topic: Question for all  (Read 2594 times)

Offline Blarneystoner

• Gyne sucks
When I get my surgery on April 29th, will I look normal by like June 20th? Or will people be like dude what happened to your nips. I wouldn't like that but i have an exuse, "I dropped the bench press on them". But anyway what do u guys think the chances of me looking are?
Please, Jesus, make my gyne go away!

Offline doddy

• 06/04/2005.
It depends on a plethora of variables; your pre-op condition, your surgery, how you heal, what you consider "normal", etc etc.

I've seen pictures that I'd consider fine to go shirtless after a lot less time than that, though.
« Last Edit: April 04, 2005, 03:00:40 PM by doddy »
etc.

Offline Blarneystoner

• Gyne sucks
thanks doddy im starting to feel a little better. my condindtion is minimal (borderline don't need surgery) i have like minimal fat. Just gland. The problem is i'm really white. My nipples are a light color, would the scar show up more?

Offline doddy

• 06/04/2005.
I have no idea.

Even if the scar does show up - how often do you find yourself checking out your friends nipples for scars? Hopefully not very often.

Offline Blarneystoner

• Gyne sucks
idk dude im kinda weird like that. JK  ;D

theweeninjaguy

it'll take about a month for you to feel fine with no pain when stretching but you'll look ok after a few days (with your clothes on)

and after about a month with your top off depending on how tidy your surgery was

ninja ;D

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024