Author Topic: not sure if I have gyno  (Read 3600 times)

Offline afroman28

• Posting Member
Ever since I was about 12, i've had gyno.  I've been to the doctors and he said it was gyno.  And after some test were done, everything was fine except my testerosome was down a tiny bit.  Well, I'm now 19 and after researching more information I've noticed a couple key things.  Really, my chest has never hurt at all, and they are still there.  So now I'm wondering is it gyno or is it just fat?  Are there any key things to look for?

Offline afroman28

• Posting Member
Well after pretty much guaranteeing myself that I do indeed have gyno, I've started to try to find a way to get rid of it.  Well, it has been about 8 weeks of constant running and working out, I'm now at 195, around 14-15%bf, and still goin strong.  But recently I saw this 'diet aid of questionable value', which after researching (especially on this forum) that it's pretty much a hoax and only makes ppl get sick to their stomach.  Well after pondering it a bit, and especially due to the fact that I won't have the money to do the whole surgery thing for a long time, I figure why not give it a shot and at the same time fulfill some ppl's curiousity about the product.  I mean, what works on one person may not the other, right?  I order the 5 month supply today (hopefully I will be getting it within this week or next) and along with working out and dieting I'll give this thing a whirl.  I know a lot of you will more than likely say I just wasted money and I'm an idiot (from the reactions ive seen on this forum), but oh well, gotta find out for myself.  Between this and the fact that a lot of ppl are still curious about this.  Here is a link to a forum I'm currently apart off.   it show's where I've started out at thus far, and if you want updates, they'll be more on there than here http://forum.illpumpyouup.com/showthread.php?t=10108.   I'll try to keep updates on here but if not just check out my blog on there

Offline bobjones

• Posting Member
yeah man from what i've read/heard 'diet aid of questionable value' isnt the way to go but since you've already ordered it good luck, i look forward to ur updates

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024