Author Topic: 1st consult today tell me what you think  (Read 1981 times)

Offline want2go2beach

• Posting Member
So i went in for my first consult today at a local plastic surgeons office.  My next one will be with Bermant in a few weeks.  The doc showed me some really impressive before and after photos.  He said that my gland was kind of spread out so he would do an incision around the areola and at that point during the surgery he would decide how much gland he would remove, and he said he would also do some ultrasonic liposuction after the gland removal.  I asked him about his revision policy, and he stated that he has never been asked to do a revision on any of his gyne surgeries, but if i happened to need one, the only thing i would have to pay for would be the supplies associated with the revision.  What do you guys think?

Offline matt70

• Posting Member
Things you have to ask is how many surgeries he has done and how long he has been practicing I recomend some one who specializes in this procedure. Dont use anyone who does not have experience.

Offline want2go2beach

• Posting Member
he told me he had done over a thousand gyne surgeries, and he showed me before and after pics that dated back to 1989

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024