Author Topic: Help ..............................  (Read 2558 times)

Offline pumpseeker

• Posting Member
I am 17 days post and I am looking great but I cant stand sleeping on my back. How long did you guys wait till you slept on your side or your stomach. I am stil wearing a vest 24/7. I had ultrsonic Lipo done and I feel great. I went to the gym Saturday and did a light arm workout without any complications. DO you think its ok for me to sleep on my side?

Offline hope1

• Posting Member
I am 12 days post-op and I am starting to sleep on my sides. I still cant sleep the way I normally do (on my stomach with my head on my two arms) because I feel a stretching feeling which is somewhat painfull.

I sort of adapted myself very quickly to sleep in the same position all night.

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...
DO you think its ok for me to sleep on my side?

Listen to your body.... ;)   Try rolling on your side. If you start to feel any pain, you know it's not time. You definitely will not be able to sleep on your stomach/chest at 17 days Post-Op. You might be able to at the 8 week +  mark...

John.
« Last Edit: April 25, 2005, 09:50:52 AM by Bambu »
Surgery: February 16, 2005. - Toronto, Ontario Canada.
Surgeon: Dr. John Craig Fielding   M.D.   F.R.C.S. (C) (416.766.8890)
Pre-Op/Post-Op Pics

Offline beigedickies

• Posting Member
Man just 5 days post op and I was sleeping all over the place... the first 2 nights were a b**** though sleeping on my back.

Offline pumpseeker

• Posting Member
Well I can sleep on my sides without pain i was just worried about it messing up my results. Any thoughts?

Offline STILLgotIT

• Gold Member
  • Finally gyne-free
I would just play it safe and sleep on your back for the next several weeks. Pain isn't always the determining factor of whether or not something is a good idea.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024