Author Topic: the anatomy of puffy nipples? perhaps a question directed at the doctors...  (Read 4759 times)

Offline elcrep

• Silver Member
  • 16 years old in london
I read a few things on this website called plasticsurgery4u.com or something like that. I was looking up the anatomy of gynecomastia and puffy nipples. The diagrams and text seemed to suggest that fat and gland are somewhat interconnected, and part of the gland mass itself is composed of fat. Is this correct? Does this mean that fat burning will reduce the size of the gland?

I certainly hope so, however i have pretty low body fat already, I'm not sure it would do anything for me.

I enclose a couple of phots of myself

DrBermant

I read a few things on this website called plasticsurgery4u.com or something like that. I was looking up the anatomy of gynecomastia and puffy nipples. The diagrams and text seemed to suggest that fat and gland are somewhat interconnected, and part of the gland mass itself is composed of fat. Is this correct? Does this mean that fat burning will reduce the size of the gland?

I certainly hope so, however i have pretty low body fat already, I'm not sure it would do anything for me.

I enclose a couple of phots of myself

Puffy Nipple Gynecomastia can consist of fat, gland, and skin.  Yes, there are typically fingers of fat that course through fingers of gland that you can see here in this Anatomy of Gynecomastia

Weight Loss can help the fat of gynecomastia but gland remains behind.

Hope this helps,

Michael Bermant, MD
Learn More About Gynecomastia and Male Breast Reduction

Offline elcrep

• Silver Member
  • 16 years old in london
what would you say about my problem. It seems to be 100% gland really, i feel under the skin, and there's no layer of fat, its gust gland. Is the fat IN the gland?

Offline MSJ108

what would you say about my problem. It seems to be 100% gland really, i feel under the skin, and there's no layer of fat, its gust gland. Is the fat IN the gland?

Ya you got a gland issue.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024