Author Topic: My gynecomastia  (Read 1956 times)

Offline Gugi

• Posting Member
Hello, I am a Spaniard boy, my English is not very good, but it(he,she) will try to explain my case. I have ginecomastia from 12 years because of a few injections of hormones that put me for a problem testicular. In Spain the social safety covers this operation, but the problem is that alone covers to remove the gland, they do not do liposuction. They produce(operate on) me soon and not if in my case I need also liposuction apart from removing the gland. I leave photos you in order that opineis if I need also liposuction or not.

A greeting and excuse me for my English.

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...
Yes. You need liposuction to 'sculpt' the chest...

GB
Surgery: February 16, 2005. - Toronto, Ontario Canada.
Surgeon: Dr. John Craig Fielding   M.D.   F.R.C.S. (C) (416.766.8890)
Pre-Op/Post-Op Pics

Offline Gugi

• Posting Member
Thank you for answering, grandpa bamboo. They produce(operate on) me soon, and it(he,she) me creates many doubts not to know if in spite of taking the gland from me it(he,she) me is OK to staying, since I have said the social safety in Spain does not cover the liposuction. Now not if to leave it and that they do the operation to me in a private clinic in which they take the gland from me and do me lipo, or to make myself the operation removing the gland and then to do the liposuction in a private clinic.

???

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...
It would be best to have both excision and lipo done at the same time...

GB

Offline RyanMace

• Gold Member
I see no pic.

Offline headheldhigh01

• destined to stand on a beach shirtless
gugi, mi espanol no es muy buena y no conosco la sistema in espana, pero no seria posible arreglar que te hacen la lip a mismo tiempo y tu les pagues lo que cueste arriba de lo que esta gratis?  sobre todo porque no seria tan gran cosa mas hacer ambos a mismo tiempo.  demas, no entiendo por que no se cobre, porque lo todo sigue del curso de tratamiento como efeto, no? 
* a man is more than a body will ever tell
* if it screws up your life the same, is there really any such thing as "mild" gyne?

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024