Author Topic: 1 Year plus after surgery  (Read 2164 times)

Offline Oblivion1022

I first wana start off sayin hi to everyone, and i have not even looked at this website for a long time. anyway i just wana say my surgery experience. i first started having the gynocomestia when i was like 15, i played sports and i was never chubby always in shape. anyway well i use to hate summer because i live in florida so 95% of the time it had to do with beaches, pools, jacuzzi. anyway after quite a few years until i was 18, i finally had the courage to tell my mom what bothered me and i finally had surgery. since i was in shape i only had the puffy nipples, but of course it bothered me because i'de have my 6 pack and my muscles and then outta nowhere the puffy nipples. i finally had the surgery february of 07 and finally i got to enjoy that summer. for some reason my surgery experience wasnt that long or painful at all. i went into surgery at about 4pm and i woke up at 7pm and i got driven home. i had the compression vest (like underarmour) on for about 3 weeks and started hittin up the gym in a month (about the 4th week). i had zero pain at all at any point. yeah at first i couldnt move that much but i didnt even need to take any painkillers. and now thankfully its summer time and i look forward to anythin to do with the water. im 5'7 160lbs muscular and im taking supplements for working out (Nitrix, NO Xplode, Cell Tech). and i have had zero puffy nipples come back. well theres my surgery and post surgery experience. btw... the anesthesia was kinda cool lol

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024