Author Topic: No lump? Does that mean no Gyne?  (Read 2623 times)

Offline Gyne19

• Posting Member
I dont feel any hard lumps that everyones talking about but my chest is rounded and my nipples are puffy.

Does this mean it's not gyne?

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
That depends upon how you define "Gynecomastia."

If they are enlarged, then that fits the usual definition.

If you are unsure, Then you need someone who you can trust to give a truly objective opinion. Most people will tell us what they think we want to hear rather than be honestly objective.
Grandpa Dan

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...
I dont feel any hard lumps that everyones talking about. Does this mean it's not gyne?

Gynecomastia is derived from... Gyne: 'Woman-like'  and   Mastos: 'Breasts'. So if you have 'woman-like breasts', then you have Gynecomastia. No definiton of 'Gynecomastia' that I have read, states that you must have a 'lump' or 'lumps' in order for it to be classified as such.  ;)

GB
Surgery: February 16, 2005. - Toronto, Ontario Canada.
Surgeon: Dr. John Craig Fielding   M.D.   F.R.C.S. (C) (416.766.8890)
Pre-Op/Post-Op Pics

Offline headheldhigh01

• destined to stand on a beach shirtless
gyne comes in two basic kinds, the dense which is often called gland although it's all gland, and the softer diffuse stuff which more resembles the female variety.  so if you don't have anything lumpy, but you have more there than normally belongs, you'd have it.  if not, you don't. 
* a man is more than a body will ever tell
* if it screws up your life the same, is there really any such thing as "mild" gyne?

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024