Author Topic: 2 weeks post surgery puffy nips and looks like nothing was taken out  (Read 2238 times)

Offline broadsidebrother

• Bronze Member
Its been 2 weeks since my excision gyo surgery, my nips look the same as when I went in beofre, its stressing me out and cant sleep from stressing out one it. Tomarrows my fallow up and im about to flip on the doctor if I dont get any reasurace on what it could be. I know its only 2 weeks but I should see a lil change right??? Any input??? My chest looks exactly the same as before I went in. they took out a ping pong ball size tissue. No lipo cause it was just my nips the had the fat in them. I been living with this for 10 years and now affaid to have to continue to deal with this stressful condition.

Offline dsanders16

• Posting Member
Well, I am 12 weeks out and it doesn't look like there was any improvement on my right side. So I don't know what to tell yea. I think it actually is more triangle shaped now lol I see my Doc in September.

Offline broadsidebrother

• Bronze Member
Did he say how much tissue was removed?? Also what prcedure was done to you??? Thanks for te response by the way.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024