Author Topic: this site has put me in the right direction  (Read 1748 times)

Offline yeahokay

My case is very very slight case of glandular that pushes the nipple out

after a few years of missing many oppurtunities on account of this problem, ive now realized there is no short cuts and surgery is the only option...

my family was really supportive and i'll be planning on a surgery inside the next year. i think the most important thing i read on here was the people who lived with it for 20 years and said they wish they could go back and do surgery sooner.

if anybody would be kind enough to maybe let me know where to even start... i want to get as much figured out so i know what i need to save..

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
Prices vary considerably, I've seen quotes as low as $2,000 and as high as $7,500. More important than price, is the qualifications of the surgeon.

A little homework at this point could save you trouble later.

Welcome Aboard and Good Luck.
Grandpa Dan

Offline yeahokay

can you generally call and get quotes from offices or does that require setting up a consultation?

Offline dailey

• Posting Member
From my experience you have to set up a consult, however many PS will have this consult for free. I had four different PS consults and only had to pay for one (around $75) but that was still a small price to pay to find (what I think) was the best PS in my area
hope that helped

Offline captklenk

• Posting Member
I received several quotes via the web and phone before I ended up going the insurance route.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024