Author Topic: my post-surgery experience (photos inside)  (Read 2845 times)

Offline JORGE3094

firs let me introduce myself, i'm jorge and i live in mexico, since i was around 12 years i had gynecomastia, and i hated it, now i had surgery around 5 months ago with a plastic surgeon and the surgery cost me only 3000 pesos (around 300 dollars), first i tought that the gynecomastia was only fat so i started to workout, i got riped but the breasts were still there

you can see my abs but a manboob too

as you can see i was ripped but the gynecomastia was still there, then i started looking for a "cure" for manboobs so i got across tamoxifen and anaztrozole theraphy, and thath did't work neither, later i looked for a plastic surgeon for a ginecomastia surgery and here are the results:

first the before photos:

the gland tissue that the ps took off my chest:

now the after photos:

my nipples still pop out a little (less than pre-op) because the scar tissue under the nipple (more in my right side) also i have some scarring around the aureola (the ps said that it should heal and blend with my aureola)
I know that i need to be pacient and wait for at least 1 year for the scar tissue to dissapear, 3 days ago the ps put me the first celestone soluspan (bethametasone) shot (a glucocorticod drug similar to kenalog) for the scar tissue to diminish, but he said that i need patience so i have a long journey to travel.

please post your coments.

p.s. sorry if my english it's not too good

Offline trojan213

• Bronze Member
Congrats man, your results look excellent so far! Good luck with the rest of your healing and please keep us posted!

Offline Pacifico

• Silver Member
Gracias por la informacion!  Que buenos los photographicos!  Tu ingles es perfecto, por que mi espanol es mal.  De que parte de Mexico eres tu.  No need to reply back in spanish (so all can read).  But I do need to practice.  Photos look good and that is one heck of a price. If you find some great doctors down there, you could almost start a business bringing Americans for gyne surgery!  Looks like your Doc did a nice job.

Offline JORGE3094

Gracias por la informacion!  Que buenos los photographicos!  Tu ingles es perfecto, por que mi espanol es mal.  De que parte de Mexico eres tu.  No need to reply back in spanish (so all can read).  But I do need to practice.  Photos look good and that is one heck of a price. If you find some great doctors down there, you could almost start a business bringing Americans for gyne surgery!  Looks like your Doc did a nice job.

i'm from guadalajara jalisco mexico  (20.6857,-103.308826  in google maps), and i think my doctor did a good job at an accesible price :P.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024