Author Topic: temporary scar tissue solution  (Read 3207 times)

Offline siphon

• Silver Member
3 months post op. gland excision and lipo. ive developed some annoying scar tissue underneath my nipples that doesnt seem to go away.

ive spoken to my naturopath about this, and the thing she recommended that worked the best has been Organic Castor Oil. I basically put some of this onto a towel, and rub it into the tissue.  Its incredible how fast this stuff works for penetrating the body, and apparently going into the lympatic system. a google search on castor oil will give you more info about how it works.

when i do the massage without the oil, it takes alot longer for the tissue to break down, and it basically comes back much faster.

Its not a permanent solution, but it works. it can be found at most health food stores.

the other thing ive been taking is Clove supplements for internal inflammation. not sure if this works well enough yet, but the oil is the quickest, cheapest and best thing so far that ive tried.

she recommended using a hot water bottle on top of the towel with the oil, so that the heat helps penetration into the skin.

let me know if this works for anyone else!

Offline dondante

• Gold Member
Based on your post, I'm starting to try the castor oil method, as well. I've been doing it for 2 days now, I'll let you know how it progresses.

GynO_DuDe

I used to massage vigorously and it used to temporarily get rid of my scar tissue ... but the thing is, it only really dissapears like a year down the line (in my case anyway)

Offline bigtrainer

• Posting Member
When your scar tissues disappeared after a year, did the swelling disappear as well making your chest flatter? Cus my scar tissues are worst on the left side and the left side is also a bit fuller bcus of the scar tissues I would guess. The right side is perfect with a nice nipple whereas the left has more swelling which has caused the left nipple to become puffy. I can feel hard lumps under the left nipple and therefore i am pretty sure its bcause of the scar tissues. Hopefully when the scar tissues are gone by a year (i am on my 7th week now) the swelling and the puffy nipple are gone as well....or what do you think?

Offline user87

• Silver Member
When your scar tissues disappeared after a year, did the swelling disappear as well making your chest flatter? Cus my scar tissues are worst on the left side and the left side is also a bit fuller bcus of the scar tissues I would guess. The right side is perfect with a nice nipple whereas the left has more swelling which has caused the left nipple to become puffy. I can feel hard lumps under the left nipple and therefore i am pretty sure its bcause of the scar tissues. Hopefully when the scar tissues are gone by a year (i am on my 7th week now) the swelling and the puffy nipple are gone as well....or what do you think?

could be gland that was left

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024