Author Topic: Reveiw of Dr. Jeffords in Atlanta  (Read 4252 times)

Offline BestType

• Posting Member
I just had surgery yesterday....24 hours ago performed by Dr. Jeffords.  Too early to tell how the results will be, but I am very hopeful.  I now have a flat chest!!!!

Praise to Dr. Jeffords too.  I have never met a more caring physician in my life.  Truly made me feel at ease....and my wife was made to fell at ease as well.

His staff is tremendous, as is the hospital where the procedure is perfomed.  Dr. Jeffords experience in this procedure is second to none in the country, I believe.  I only needed lipo, did not need excision as he was able loosen the glandular tissue without excession.

He is the man!!! If you are considering this procedure, do yourself a favor and look him up.  Not sure how many he has done to date, but it must be well over 1200.

SO far I am very happy and the pain is not too bad..

THanks again Dr. Jeffords!!!

Offline BestType

• Posting Member
Dr.Jeffords does excision of the gland if he can not break it up with the Lipo.  In my case he was able to break it up with lipo only.  I have look at my chest and it is flat..
Because of his extensive experience, not all surgeries need excision.

Offline BestType

• Posting Member
Can you say product placement?

No it is not.  I had the surgery Friday May 29th.  I just took stiches out today.  If you feel a positive endorsement means I am trying to advertise for him....you are wrong.  I am very happy though with his professional attitude, care, and expertise.  I was very nervous about this proceedure, but he has been a very good guy to deal with and his experience is right up there with the best guys out there.

Try not to be too cynical.  I only wanted to provide a positive endorsement for the Dr. who did my proceedure.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024