Author Topic: Just need help choosing a good Doctor!  (Read 2333 times)

Offline AverageGuy28

First time poster here, but I've been reading these forums about a couple months now when i get the time.

Yes i know there is a "surgical experience" thread where patients have discussed their experiences, but for whatever reason I am still having a rough time choosing a good doctor.  I want to have my surgery soon, so i'm just turning to you guys who are more experienced for your help.

Regardless of who has done your own surgery, who do you guys think is the best gynecomastia surgery out there? Thoughts and opinions wanted please!  Thanks so much for reading and taking the time to help me, I appreciate it greatly.    :)

DrBermant

First time poster here, but I've been reading these forums about a couple months now when i get the time.

Yes i know there is a "surgical experience" thread where patients have discussed their experiences, but for whatever reason I am still having a rough time choosing a good doctor.  I want to have my surgery soon, so i'm just turning to you guys who are more experienced for your help.

Regardless of who has done your own surgery, who do you guys think is the best gynecomastia surgery out there? Thoughts and opinions wanted please!  Thanks so much for reading and taking the time to help me, I appreciate it greatly.    :)

I have posted a How Do You Pick A Gynecomastia Surgeon Here:

http://www.gynecomastia.org/smf/index.php?topic=16474.0

Hope this helps,

Michael Bermant, MD
Learn More About Gynecomastia and Male Breast Reduction

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024