Author Topic: what is it  (Read 1775 times)

Offline craigt502

• Posting Member
im sure its explained already in here, but im gonna ask quick, can you describe what the nipple feels like, is it hard under the nipple, soft, or what, iv already seen pix, thanks

Offline Blarneystoner

• Gyne sucks
what do you mean? gyne can differ a lot from person to person. some people have the lump and some don't
Please, Jesus, make my gyne go away!

Offline craigt502

• Posting Member
im 16 and about a year or 2 ago i felt small lumps under my nipples, and i was like what the heck, and i just dint really pay much attention to it, then the lumps slgihtly got larger in diameter, then the nipple started to become puffy and all. then later the lump on my right breast went away, but the left one is still there 2day, and puffy, and i just want normal breasts haha, i mean i am the chick magnent at my school, but i know under my shirt its not that pretty to me. and ive always been kinda scared or like nervous that it was breast cancer, and im still not sure, but ive been lookin at pix of guys with gyno, and looks alot like what i got so ya i dont know just lookin for some help

Offline rcbrown23

The "lump" is the gland. Only a very small percentage has anything to do with cancer...

If you're still young, it may go away on it's own...if not, surgery is the only way to solve the probelm.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024