Author Topic: The moment you have all be patiently waiting for - (post op pics)  (Read 9640 times)

Offline EatingCake

• Posting Member
Pre OP

POST OP

- Perfect

- Residual gland

Frontal view -

Right nipple is bigger than left.

« Last Edit: February 26, 2010, 07:49:42 AM by EatingCake »
op pictures: - 12th of December 2009 surgery
http://www.gynecomastia.org/smf/index.php?topic=19668.0

Offline dave2009

• Bronze Member
Oh wow, you fill me with such hope for mine!! Awesome result mate.

Offline decimal

• Silver Member
Great results dude! COngrats!

I have a suggestion, why dont you put a link up here of ur pre-op posts/pic here. Makes it a lot easier to compare nd cross-reference.

Happy Healing ! ;D

Offline fluffy_tits

• Gold Member
yea i would like to see your before pics so i can compare them...

Fluffy( o )v( o )...
My before and after surgery pics: Leave a comment if you look!! (HAD THE WRONG LINK UP! THIS IS THE ONE WITH ALL THE PICS)
http://www.gynecomastia.org/smf/index.php?topic=19342.0

Offline headheldhigh01

• destined to stand on a beach shirtless
* a man is more than a body will ever tell
* if it screws up your life the same, is there really any such thing as "mild" gyne?

Offline EatingCake

• Posting Member
One weird thing is I have a numb sensation around my nipples it will take me awhile to get used to this.

Offline fluffy_tits

• Gold Member
One weird thing is I have a numb sensation around my nipples it will take me awhile to get used to this.

Get use to it cause it's prolly goin to be like that for a long time.  Ill be 2 months out on the 23rd and I still don't have all my feeling back!

Fluffy( o )v( o )...

Offline postiey

• Gold Member
good results! not a big case but very much like mine there is hope after all.

good luck on ur healing

Offline EatingCake

• Posting Member
My bandages are off now so I may take more pictures of my chest showing the nipples, its effort though because the camera I have on my phone is crap and doesn't want to link up bluetooth with my laptop, so I have to use my laptop webcam and then put it on photobucket and then post it here. lol

Offline postiey

• Gold Member
hey eating cake ur results look good, just wandaring how it has healed up with u. have u take any more pics of the nipples
thanks postiey

Offline postiey

• Gold Member
great result well done on the sugery mate! thanks for posting pics

Offline WaitAMin

• Posting Member
nice work bro  who (dr) ended up doing the job for you

Offline EatingCake

• Posting Member

About 6 weeks post operation I think, and I have taken anonymous's advice on the running thing, I give him the credit for steering me in the right path, short sprints are the best!

I obviously still have a long way to go, but slowly, very slowly the wheels are turning  ;D

Offline postiey

• Gold Member
all looks great now eating cake! just wandaring who did ur surgery as i dont think u have mentioned it

good luck with the healing

Offline EatingCake

• Posting Member
It was in Australia, Queensland and the plastic surgeons were brothers. I don't want to give out any other information for confidential reasons, sorry :(

But, if you get referred to by a general practitioner to a endocrinologist, and then referred to a plastic surgeon I am sure you will get the same people/ or not better.

One thing I do notice is that my right nipple is still a little puffy, my left nipple is pretty much perfect, does this mean that one side was taken out more or the healing process is going to be longer? It has been 6 weeks now, I am seeing my plastic surgeon for a review in about 9 days time I think, but yea any ammunition to fire at in the visit would be greatly appreciated.
« Last Edit: January 27, 2010, 04:18:55 PM by EatingCake »

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024