Author Topic: Two days after surgery  (Read 1795 times)

Offline Ripped Mass

• Posting Member
Well I must say my chest is MUCH flatter already than before my surgery. Had two walnut sized glands cut out and lipo as well from under my armpits. I cannot wait to start lifting weights again and shed this vest-its itchy as hell at times!

But to those of you who have had this done is it normal for your nips to be inverted after surgery? They are pretty nasty looking as I would expect but did not expect them to be inverted like this. How long can I expect until they are healed up some and when can I expect the aches and pains to go away?

Thanks!

Offline DR87

• Posting Member
I don't remember how long my nipples looked weird for put it was definitely longer than 2 days, but probably no more than a few weeks. As for the pain it should go away pretty fast; for me it was probably withing a few days to a week.

Offline Ripped Mass

• Posting Member
I hope so I lift things all day at work up to 25 lbs. repetitively and have to go back in on Monday. Of course I did not tell anyone about this procedure. Going to be hard enough to hide this undergarment. Hopefully it stays cold and I can wear a couple layers of clothes.

It is strange starting today when my right side jiggles it feels like I can feel my nipple not being completely attatched or something...kinda hurts and feels weird. Like I can feel the separation from my chest or something is the best way to try and explain it....anyone else experience this?

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024