Author Topic: Leaving Tomorrow  (Read 1826 times)

Offline Blarneystoner

• Gyne sucks
Hey guys, this will be my last topic (and one of my last posts) for the rest of the summer. I'm going to go life guard train down South. I'm gonna have my shirt off a lot so please wish me luck (if you are a believer, pray for me) and if you have any last minute advice on hiding my scars, explaining them etc. or anything else, please let me know; I'm open to suggestions.

bye everyone and thanks for all your help!

See you in September...
« Last Edit: June 30, 2005, 04:24:41 PM by Blarneystoner »
Please, Jesus, make my gyne go away!

Offline nukem2k5

• Breasts belong on women!
Stay safe and try not to let it be such a big deal if you aren't as satisfied as you should like.

Hope you enjoy your summer!
Reborn on May 24, 2005
Surgery Cost: $4,040
Dr. David Metzner - New Orleans, LA
My Photos
Two Years Post-Op Photos

Offline dasco456

• Posting Member
put some cover up on the scars before going out

Offline usernameX

• Gold Member
Youll be just fine bro. Like someone said, cover up on the scars work well. Enjoy yourself, dont even think about gyno.

And dont forget to get laid bro! ;D
Had surgery with Dr. J.C. Fielding on August 2nd.

Offline STILLgotIT

• Gold Member
  • Finally gyne-free
Blarney, make sure to put heavy sunscreen on the scars so they don't permanently change color.

Other than that, I wouldn't worry about it at all. If anyone notices the scars and asks what they are just tell them the truth. Tell then you had "benign growths removed." That is the 100% truth. Nobody expects you to get into the emotional reasons for having done it. Just say that and leave it there. Most people won't pry any further when hearing that.

God be with you.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024