Author Topic: again and again and again....plz help me  (Read 2228 times)

Offline mit

• Posting Member
hi everyone....

i am new on this forum. My story is quite different from others. Can anyone help me?  I am 30 yr old and i have gyno since i was 15 yrs.I have surgery done before 2 yrs back in 2008.  After my gland removed in 2008 march, i have taken finstirid for my hair growth.  And i think bcaz of that again i got gyno within 3 month and so i decided for lipo in feb 2010. so again went for surgery...now before few days i felt a growth of my chest...i dont have puffy nipples...but my chest is becoming bigger...plz anyone help me..i am totally depressed....plz help me

Offline mit

• Posting Member
Also i foget to mention that i am getting lots of fat between my chest and armpit and also my stomach area within few days of getting my gyno ....i am not very fat man ..i am 5' 7" and 160 lbs...and my weight is consistent but i dont kn from where this fat comes....plz help me

Offline knicho94

• Posting Member
Dont worry man, I know exactly how you feel. I cant really help you much except tell you your not alone on this kinda thing. Im constantly worried about my chest, and the doc tells me I dont have any actual chest fat, just breast tissue which cant be lipo'd. ugghhh

Offline mit

• Posting Member
thx man...but is there any cure for this hell.....what should i do now?? i am going to marry after few months and my fiancee doesnot kn abt this....what should i do????? plz help me..

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
There are a lot of men who take Finasteride for baldness without any problem, but once in a while someone like you turns up.

For a small number of us that drug is really bad news. It could simply be that you are one of those who cannot use Finasteride without ill effect.

Go back to the Dr. who first prescribed the drug and make sure that they understand what is happening. It may be necessary to get some Lab work done to see what is happening to your hormones. It may also be helpful to see an Endocrinologist to properly evaluate those hormone tests.

On the good side, it is possible that if the drug is withdrawn early enough the effects will slowly reverse.

The makers of that drug do not use the word "Gynecomastia" in their list of possible side effects but they beat around the bush somewhat and admit to "swelling" and/or "tenderness" of the breast.

It might simply be that you'll have to make a choice between Hair and Boobs.
Grandpa Dan

Offline mit

• Posting Member
plz doctors help me out....

i am 30 yr old boy and after few month i am going to marry.  I have been operated twice. First surgery was in 2008 by gland removal and second surgery was in 2010,march by lipo.  And again i have gyno.  I am from India. And both the surgeries are done without any hormone tests.  I have noticed a strange thing.  When i am feeling that my fat is increasing in all parts of my body (weight still remains same)  and within few days i also feel gyno coming and within few days gyno comes...plz help me out what causes this gyno again and again...plz help me out

DrBermant

plz doctors help me out....

i am 30 yr old boy and after few month i am going to marry.  I have been operated twice. First surgery was in 2008 by gland removal and second surgery was in 2010,march by lipo.  And again i have gyno.  I am from India. And both the surgeries are done without any hormone tests.  I have noticed a strange thing.  When i am feeling that my fat is increasing in all parts of my body (weight still remains same)  and within few days i also feel gyno coming and within few days gyno comes...plz help me out what causes this gyno again and again...plz help me out

There are many possible Causes of Gynecomastia that if not stabilized before surgery will result in continued breast growth and recurrence. That is why my patients with a Red Flag are sent to an experienced Endocrinologist and stabilized before surgery!  Surgery also does not prevent getting breast contour again if the patient puts on fat after surgery.

Hope this helps,

Michael Bermant, MD
Learn More About Revision Gynecomastia and Chest Surgery

Offline mit

• Posting Member
sir there is a drastic change in my body...in 2 or 3 days ....i m loosing all the fat from my stomac and chest...strange but i m very very happy ;D

sir what can be cause behind it...and i m doing nothing or had done nothing for this...plz sir help me...should i meet doctor for this change...endocrinologist..plz help me..ur suggestion can change my life...plzzzz

DrBermant

sir there is a drastic change in my body...in 2 or 3 days ....i m loosing all the fat from my stomac and chest...strange but i m very very happy ;D

sir what can be cause behind it...and i m doing nothing or had done nothing for this...plz sir help me...should i meet doctor for this change...endocrinologist..plz help me..ur suggestion can change my life...plzzzz

Gynecomastia rarely changes so fast that changes can be seen in 2 to 3 days. Experienced Endocrinologists can start the process into looking what factors are issues.

Hope this helps,

Michael Bermant, MD
Learn More About Gynecomastia

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024