Author Topic: Gyne again, symptoms?  (Read 1647 times)

Offline Abel85

Hi, new here!

My story:
Since I was overweight in my early years and always had little more fat around the chests i went to surgeon in 2004 to try to make me more comfortable when wearing t-shirts. I had no symptoms of pain in my nipples but he found I had glands under the nipple ( aobut the size of  thumb nails). These were removed without lipo but the operation didn´t erase the small puffyness of my nipples (which was my major problem). I have noticed that after the operation my nipples are less sensitive since they were allway more or less stimulated before.

So about 1 year ago I have started to have this odd feeling behind my right nipple. It´s hard to describe, some sort of itching, burning feeling but not severe at all and it´s doesnt hurt when i pinch my nipples etc. But it annoys me alot and make me grabs the breast often. Since i have lost some weight about 20 pounds over one year and I'm corrently 6 feet and 165 punds i have noticed my right nipple is much more puffy than my left one. I have also noticed the skin around the areola protudes a litle to, but only when i´m warm. So is this typically symptoms for glands growing? I´m 25 years old and really tired of this so i have booked a consultation again but 7 weeks away. When i pinch my nipples there´s just soft tissue just under the areola and some fibrous fat deeper but i guees i have glands growing again, and why now what are the mechanism behind it?

My biggest concern is that I have this feeling behind the nipple, and if it is symptom of gland growing, would a surgery help against it or do i have to wait for the feeling to distinguish?

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024