Author Topic: 30 months post-op!  (Read 2004 times)

Offline beautiful_mind

• Posting Member
Hey guys

It's been 2.5 years since I did my surgery with Dr. Elliot Jacobs, New York. I flew from Riyadh to NYC just to do the surgery, and I don't regret one tiny bit of it.

The surgery went well, despite my right breast looking better than the left one as more of the tissue in the right one was removed. By body looks great after the surgery, and I'm very happy with it.

I noticed a change in the body behavior with regard to storing fats.

For a few months I gained lots of weight before getting rid of it again, and literally none of it was stored in my chest or upper arms as my body used to do before the surgery. Instead, it was stored in the belly & thighs. During my yearly checkup the doctor told me that my liver was "leaking"  one of its enzyme (ALT) in higher than normal levels due to a "fatty liver" because the fat stored in the abdomen area was also accumulating on top of the liver. But it wasn't like crazy high and it got back to the optimal level after getting rid of the excess weight.

So the surgery changed a little bit how my body stores fats, and that could be just me (everyone is different, you know genetics and whatnot). This is the only side effect I had: Liver Function Test added to my checkup tests to be sure that I don't get full-blown diabetes. Other than that, it's been a perfect investment. No more embarrassment. Self-esteem and confidence are like never before. Public speeches are a lot easier. My life has just changed drastically to the better. I'd do it over and over again. Knowing what I know now and had I had the money like 10 years ago, I'd definitely have done it.

Guys, one piece of advice to all those who're thinking/hesitating/researching their options: Don't waste your time with phony solutions. Get the surgery done asap, and pick the RIGHT surgeon. I paid premium just to make sure I get the perfect results, and I did get a highly satisfactory result. Not because I was rich; damn no. I used up all of my savings and borrowed a lot more. And now? It's all been paid off and the money is forgotten while I'm enjoying the outcome EVERY SINGLE DAY of my life. Day and night. Be it in the gym, street, work, presentations, bed...etc Everywhere I go, I reap the benefits of my investment and wise decision.

Questions? I'll be glad to answer whatever I can answer :)

Good luck guys and god bless you all.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024