Author Topic: Dr. Oz letters/UPDATE MARCH 1 2012  (Read 8254 times)

Offline shaknbake

• Gold Member
Thats's unfortunate...But, I can only imagine the thousands of email and letter requests the show receives daily.  This is where volume and persistance pays off.  Sooner or later they will want to grease the "squeeky wheel" so to speak right?
Shakenbake baby, SHAKE N BAKE!!  Ya, that just happened.

hammer

Thats's unfortunate...But, I can only imagine the thousands of email and letter requests the show receives daily.  This is where volume and persistance pays off.  Sooner or later they will want to grease the "squeeky wheel" so to speak right?

Then we must become the "SQUEAKY WHEEL"!

Come on EVERYONE sent those e-mails!

hammer

After I first posted my disappointment in the show I sent the following e-mail to the doctor.oz show and included my post.

I and others have been sending request for Dr. Oz to do a segment on gynecomastia. Today he talked all of 3 to 4 minutes about man boobs which was very poor information at best! Bad information, or incomplete information does not help a large group of men from ages that range from the teens, twenties and then into their 40's.

Below is what I posted on our support forum, gynecomastia.org about my disappointment with today's show!

It was very disappointing today! I was watching the Dr. Oz show and the segment was, "woman asking questions about men's health". One asked about her 40 year old husband developing "man boobs". Dr. Oz gave all of a 3 to 4 minute explanation about how men in their 40's and older, that start to put on weight can produce estrogen and develop man boobs! He proceeded to say that it was reversible if caught in time. End of story!

No mention of gynecomastia, as teens, young men and hormonal problems where elaborated! Not even the use of the name "gynecomastia"!

I would still hope that people are still sending e-mails to request that they do a segment on gynecomastia.
« Last Edit: March 01, 2012, 06:42:31 PM by hammer »

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024