Author Topic: Klinefelter's Syndrome Defined - New Resource  (Read 2455 times)

DrBermant

Klinefelter Syndrome is a genetic chromosome problem (XXY or varients) has many possible symptoms, many occur without having Klinefelter Syndrome.

I have just added a major resource about Klinefelter's Syndrome Defined on my site.  There you can see pictures of patients with XXY and XXXY body fat patterns.  

Male with Klinefelter's Syndrome and Gynecomastia, pictures before and after surgery.

All men with Klinefelter's do not necessarily have gynecomastia.  Here is one such Klinefelter male without enlarged male breasts

Some men with Klinefelter's Syndrome and gynecomastia are happy with their breasts.

Testicle size is important in the diagnosis, but not the only factor.  I evaluate the testicles for each of my gynecomastia patients as part of my normal examination. Unfortunately, not all doctors do a good job in diagnosing Klinefelter's Syndrome and sometimes you need to get to someone who is aware of the problem.  I just presented at a national meeting about Klinefelter's Syndrome and there I recorded the stories of quite a few patients who were missed by years of doctors' examinations.

If you have concerns, bring them up to your doctor.

Hope this helps,

Michael Bermant, MD
Learn More About Gynecomastia and Chest Sculpture

Offline nicktheory

• Posting Member
How small is small when it comes to testes and KS, reding 10 cc doesn't help me much.

Offline nicktheory

• Posting Member
I measn are we like talking marbles or macadeamiea nuts? Or larger like 1-2 in long?

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024