Author Topic: uh oh.....lied to my work  (Read 2191 times)

Offline mothamercy

• Posting Member
haha, my work put me on the spot as to why i was taking time off....

my response, was shoulder surgery.....hmm lol

do any of you know any shoulder injuries you've had, that i could say i have.....cause i cant tell them the truth now.......crap

i was thinking someting minor with my rotator cuff?  alright thanks

Offline BringExtraDragons

• Bronze Member
  • Sometimes you get so alone it just makes sense.

You have every right to your own confidence and no damn boss or co workers can get into that shyte. BUT, it's a bit too late to be confidential now because you already told them you are having shoulder surgery, so it would be weird if you suddenly changed it up to " It's private, sorry " kind of talk. If you want to pursue the lie and just do a little internet research on minor shoulder operations, very common ones. Ha, good luck in whatever you decide to do man,,,hopefully they get off your a$$

Offline therick01452

• Posting Member
  • It is what it is....
Totally did the same thing to all my friends and work... I told them it was minor shoulder surgery from when I played rugby.  Thing is, youre going to go in with a slight hunch I garuntee and that damned vest on... it doesnt really go over well.

My problem is that ill probably have to have surgery again... my gyne is slight, but doesnt want to leave me completely... im real depressed about my results.

Offline mothamercy

• Posting Member
the rick......dont worry about it bro, don't get depressed.

by the way, the rick is the friggin man haha, boston sports for life!

and oh yea, im not working after my surgery anyway, im taking the rest of the summer off

Offline downsbs

• Posting Member

and oh yea, im not working after my surgery anyway, im taking the rest of the summer off

Damn, must be nice.
I got one sweet breast.  Grrrr.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024