Author Topic: Please give your opinion  (Read 1688 times)

Offline prabal

• Posting Member
This is 5 days after my liposuction surgery. I was supposed to undergo both excision and liposuction but my surgeon told me that the glands were so small they came out in liposuction and excision was not needed. Is that even possible?

And the right side of my chest looks great but im really worried about the left side, it has like gone down in itself. Am i going to be alright? will it come out again if i lift weights and start developing muscles after a couple of months?

Please ignore the white and yellow stuff that is glue which was used to stick bandages around my chest and i clicked pics right after removing them.

Also, im 20 years old. Is it true that at this age i can recover faster than people like 10 years elder to me?

Offline joltera

• Bronze Member
Do you have a pre-op pictures? I've never heard of gland being sucked out from lipo..I didn't think that was possible, but we'd need a doctor to confirm that. Your left side does look sunken in, not horribly, but it is noticeable. Your right side may just be swollen, it's really too early to make any conclusions about whats going on. Raise your hands above your head while laying on your back and then look at the contour, that should be a good indicator on how much tissue was removed, but you should wait four to six weeks..5 days is way too early. Working out can help but you won't be able to just fill one side in with muscle if it turns out you do have a crater. If the composition of your tissue is uneven, it will remain so regardless of how much you work out.
f*ck gyne

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024