Author Topic: One Week Post Op Advice  (Read 2490 times)

Offline saad93

Hello,

I just had bilateral excision of the glands and a little liposuction last week from -- in Poland, so far I have finished my antibiotics course and everything looks good, no fluid leaks or excessive bruising or swelling, I was advised to start light massaging today, 7 days pot op, and it still feels tender and I am not sure how to massage or for how long, the doctor advised to knead like a cat for 30 mins each side, the timing seems very excessive and the technique contradicts what other people have said on websites like this where they suggest a circling motion and that's only after 2 weeks post op not 7 days.

Any help on this matter? I would greatly appreciate any other advice that you guys might have accumulated from your experiences.

Cheers!

Offline 77777

• Posting Member
Hi Saad 93,

Did you have your surgery done by Dr Clarke?

I'm sitting in the hotel now, 2 days post op. The surgeon seen me the day after surgery and then told me she's going away to Rome so I wouldn't see her again. Her assistant who seen me today cannot talk a work of English. The receptionist was translating what she was saying I'm still confused as to what I should be doing as part of a daily routine.

I've been given Hydrogen Peroxide, Jelonets, Pain Killers, sachets that you out into water and drink (no idea what these are for), and some Heparinum cream - have you any idea what any if these are for. This hasn't been explained to me in a clear and concise way.

Thanks mate!

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024