Author Topic: Sharing my "assets"  (Read 10271 times)

Offline Roadglider

• Posting Member
Just thought I'd share a few pics of what I have to deal with.  I realize it's not what some of you have come to accept; but I really don't think they're done growing yet.  

hammer

You're right, they're not even a quarter of what I have to live with, but each man has to get use to his own load to carry, and as you said, their not done growing yet! For your sake I hope that they never get as large as mine! I wear a 46H bra to support them 😢,  and yours are already big enough!

God bless,

Bob

steven618

Besides the underside shot it looks relatively completely flat. But if it's one thing I've learned about this wonderful site it's each man's struggle in this situation comes at different sizes....literally. Mine definitely haven't stopped growing and I feel I may be in your position soon myself #bra

Offline res.Cogitans

• Bronze Member
Whats the issue and they keep growing? hormones problem? isnt there a way to stop? or you accept them as they are and you dont mind?

aboywithgirls

This is me. I'm wearing a UK 36H by Fantasie. It's a US 36I. It's not the size, but the fit that matters.

aboywithgirls

This is another one. It's a Fantasie in a US 36H  (UK36F). I recently discovered Fantasie bras.  They work very well for me because the underwire extends back to the arm pit and holds my side boobs comfortablely.
« Last Edit: July 05, 2017, 03:20:12 PM by aboywithgirls »

Offline walt

• Gold Member
very nice bras , I wish my wife would allow me to wear that type of bra , she had a conniption when I got a regular bra and put it on.she made me give it away to goodwill.i am currently only able to wear a JMS racerback in 4x size.i am at 48C/D

hammer

My daughter said you wouldn't know you were looking at a man's chest! I agree, like my big ones lol!

I also agree with walt, nice bras!

aboywithgirls

Thanks, Hammer. I like them too. They are both very light (a lot cooler than the molded cups I was wearing) which are very nice for the summer. Helps alleviate "boob sweat".
As for my chest not looking like a man's, I couldn't agree more. It is what it is. I'm good with them. I'm good with having to wear a bra. I've taken to wearing a tankini at the pool or beach. I'm even ok with annual mammograms. But, despite all of that, like you say " I'm still a guy".

aboywithgirls

very nice bras , I wish my wife would allow me to wear that type of bra , she had a conniption when I got a regular bra and put it on.she made me give it away to goodwill.i am currently only able to wear a JMS racerback in 4x size.i am at 48C/D
Walt, don't get me wrong, I like the bras as well. I like how I look with or without a shirt on. Hammer can probably vouch for this. When you get professionally fitted and your trying all kinds of different bras and then you put one on that truly fits and does what you need it to do. I usually end up wearing it home. Bras are about fashion and function. These bras are my everyday bras that work great especially in the summer months. 

hammer

He's right, a bras that fits right is blessing when you are cursed with breast!  The problems I have are being a (46)H I'm limited on choices of bras! In my case I've got to take what fits! So if you look back at the picture of that black bra I'm wearing in my post "I'm bigger than I thought" on the 3rd page in accordance, that is what all my bras look like, except I have some that are off white in color. So I have black or off white, and I have some magic Genie bras just for something to hold the girls down when I need something, but don't want the heavy duty equipment on.

As I've said before, I don't like wearing them, but I know that I need to, and I usually pay a price for not wearing them when I don't by getting a rash under them!

aboywithgirls

I absolutely understand the fact that you don't like wearing. For me, for day to day activities, I can't go without a bra. Being as active as I am, I go for the underwire bras. I went for a fitting where she had me try the same bra in an underwire and wireless. The underwire was actually lighter because it took less material because the wires do most of the shaping and supporting. I'm just grateful to have so many well designed bras available to me. I can't get a 36H in most places so I end up shopping at specialty boutiques which carry larger cup sizes. 
My wife can get away with paying $20-30 for her bras at Macy's or JC Penny. I pay $75-100 for mine at the boutiques. I started to buy my bras on Amazon  (after i have bought at the boutiques)  . I find the same bra if i can and save ton of money.

hammer

I pay $70.00 for mine! But there worth it, and they last too!

aboywithgirls

Oh I get it hammer. $70 is cheap for me. I have spent $130 for a bra before. What can I say, it was a good fit. There are two boutiques in my area that know me and carry my size. I'm comfortable shopping there and I know that I'm getting a quality bra and quality service when I'm there.

Offline 46bboobs

• Silver Member
I find the Layne Bryant Cacique bras with underwire and some padding fit me well and last a long time. I get them on ebay for around 20.00 + shipping. Right now I am wearing a D cup that is a little roomy, but if I was still getting C's, the band size would need to be huge and hard to find.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024