Author Topic: AVODART  (Read 4098 times)

Offline nitram

I have been taking Avodart for 4 or 5 months. My breasts are swelling and one of them is quite sore. It is more than I would consider "tender" . Does anyone else have experience with this med? I have discontinued using it until I am more confident in it's effects. Thank you.

Offline orrible

• Previously stonecold... 9.11.05 Surgery Levick
Advodart is a potent drug that has a side effect of gynocomastia. Im sure you know this. I suspect that you are experiencing this and maybe an idea to cosnult a doctor and consider combating it now with another drug whilst its in its early stages.

Offline joker261

• Posting Member
ur fucked buddy...i know cuz thats how i got it....the halflife is 5 weeks...so if u wanna get it out of ur system u got quite awhile

Offline nitram

Well, I appreciate the replies. Guess i'll go back to getting up 6-7 times a night. Glad I stopped when I did. The soreness mkes it uncomfortable to even wear a tee shirt. Thanks a lot.

Offline Z-Man

• Posting Member
Does anyone know if gyno will go away if you quit Avo?

I'm not sure if I'm experiencing gyno, but after taking it for 1.5 yrs I quit for 3 or 4 months.  Then I decided to try it at 1 every other day.  I after the 2nd pill I got bad testicle and prostate pain and then I had a burning sensation around my nipples.  

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024