Author Topic: First time out.  (Read 4354 times)

Offline Getting boobs

• Posting Member
Well I did it. Today was the first time I have left the house in anything other than a sports bra. I was very nervous about it, I know it was in my mind but they seemed so out there. I was wearing and underwire with a fitted tank, with a button up shirt over it. Felt so much better in in then having them smashed down with a sports bra. I am pretty sure that I have not been given a second glance. Even thought at times it seems anything but that. I really want to thank everyone here for the advice and support. Especially one person who has taken the time to answer so many questions and give support. It is nice to know that your not alone in this. Thanks again.  

Offline Johndoe1

Congratulations! The first time is always the hardest. You are sure everyone is looking and knows and then you realize that no one knows or cares. That is the biggest surprise because before you were so sure. It is nice to know that is not the reality.
Womanhood is not defined by breasts, and breasts are not indicative of womanhood. - Melissa Fabello

Offline SideSet

We have all gone through similar things.  

I think in some ways, wearing a bra is  less noticeable than going braless because everything is nicely held in place by your bra and you are not nipping out. The movement and nipples poking through tops draw attention 

hammer

I have to agree that when you do wear a bra you are less noticeable! Your breast are held down firmly to your body, sometimes minimizing the size, but always minimizing the movement!

Offline blad

Yes, untamed boobs are more obvious. A bra reduces movement and attention to one's boobs while giving improved shaping and appearance overall. 
If the bra fits, wear it.

aboywithgirls

My first few years in my teens, I mostly wore a bra around the house. When I turned 16, I not only could drive a car, my mother had me start wearing a bra fulltime. I went for my first fitting, got my first underwire bras. I also discovered that the underwire bra provided better shaping and support and made my girls less obvious. 

Offline blad

My first few years in my teens, I mostly wore a bra around the house. When I turned 16, I not only could drive a car, my mother had me start wearing a bra fulltime. I went for my first fitting, got my first underwire bras. I also discovered that the underwire bra provided better shaping and support and made my girls less obvious.
Turning 16 was a big step into adulthood for you. 

aboywithgirls

Turning 16 was a big step into adulthood for you.

It was! I found out that I was a 34C. My mother didn't want me to wear underwire bras for some reason. I fell in love with the support that they gave.

Offline Johndoe1

It was! I found out that I was a 34C. My mother didn't want me to wear underwire bras for some reason. I fell in love with the support that they gave.
 I don't know what women did for real support before underwires! I just don't feel supported in a soft cup bra.

aboywithgirls

I know, right? I can imagine trying to go 8 to 12 hours wearing a soft cup bra. I love the support and shape that the under wire provides. I do have some broad let's at home that I wear when I'm just hanging around the house. But if I'm going out anywhere I'll be wearing  And under wire bra.

Offline Johndoe1

Even at home I still wear underwires. I have a couple of Hanes Comfort Underwire cotton bras. They actually give decent support but don't give much shaping. The girls just basically sit in the wires and the cotton cloth surrounds them and keeps them from moving too much. To run errands and not showing much, they work well. If we are going out or something then I will wear a more structured bra that lifts and gives better support and contains for the look I am looking for. I do have one Curvy Couture soft cup but I have almost lost too much weight for the band to fit tight. And in the summer it is fairly warm to wear with all the cloth it takes to make up for not having wires so I don't wear that very much. 

I admit the underwires really give the girls quite the feminine shape, but they really are much more comfortable to wear and comfort is the number one thing in my book these days. 

aboywithgirls

Even at home I still wear underwires. I have a couple of Hanes Comfort Underwire cotton bras. They actually give decent support but don't give much shaping. The girls just basically sit in the wires and the cotton cloth surrounds them and keeps them from moving too much. To run errands and not showing much, they work well. If we are going out or something then I will wear a more structured bra that lifts and gives better support and contains for the look I am looking for. I do have one Curvy Couture soft cup but I have almost lost too much weight for the band to fit tight. And in the summer it is fairly warm to wear with all the cloth it takes to make up for not having wires so I don't wear that very much.

I admit the underwires really give the girls quite the feminine shape, but they really are much more comfortable to wear and comfort is the number one thing in my book these days.

Comfort is why we all wear bras. Shape.and support are just as important to me but, comfort comes first.

Johndoe, you need to make a trip to Torrid and check out their bralettes. I have found a couple that have a decent amount of support and shape to them. I'll wear them around the house on the weekends and they are also comfortable enough to sleep in. 

Offline Johndoe1

I have been wanting to get a bralette. Our Torrid is in a bad part of town,  but I will have to see where the next closest is and go there. I have been wanting to go since you started going and I saw that haul you made off with! Have you seen your friend who works there lately?

aboywithgirls

I haven't been in for a little while now. She still works there to the best of my knowledge. All.the girls there have always been so nice. They always let me try on anything and everything.  They usually bring in other items that they think would work for me. I know that I need to take another trip for some fall items and maybe get a sized for a couple new molded cup bras.  I'm not sure if the girls have gotten larger or I started producing milk again but the bras that I wore last Spring don't look as good as a used to.

Offline Getting boobs

• Posting Member
What are the band and cup sizes that torrid start out in? Right now I am in a 40b, which can be hard to find. But I am working on losing weight, so maybe before long I can do a 38. Any one style that you recommend.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024