Author Topic: Post removed by the user!  (Read 2974 times)

Charlie219

Post removed by the user!
« Last Edit: June 18, 2023, 06:02:53 PM by Charli 💕 »

Offline Johndoe1

Looks nice and comfortable. Good for your wife!
Womanhood is not defined by breasts, and breasts are not indicative of womanhood. - Melissa Fabello

Orb

I think that's great!  Good for her.
Wear what works and is comfortable.  

Offline blad

My wife surprised me with a few new tanks. I think I'll keep her.
Out of interest, do you wear something over this? 

Otherwise you are definitely advertising "I wear a bra".
If the bra fits, wear it.

Offline SideSet

Those tanks look good on you. Obviously women’s tanks.  Men’s would never work with your full bust.  So good your wife recognizes that 

Offline curiousk

• Silver Member
I have tank tops like that.  I’ll wear them as a layering piece or wearing around the house.  I haven’t  gotten the nerve yet to wear them out in public yet.  Probably would in the spring and summer next year.

Busted (and happy)

Good for her great for you.
Like me, you have a treasure for support.
Personally I often wear a top like that without further covering unless I needed another layer for warmth. It is not  my "go to" option but if that is what is most comfortable..... yeah.
It is perfectly decent and I have got to the happy point of acceptance of not worrying what others might notice or think.

« Last Edit: October 05, 2021, 12:27:25 PM by Busted (and happy) »

Offline Johndoe1

I have tank tops like that.  I’ll wear them as a layering piece or wearing around the house.  I haven’t  gotten the nerve yet to wear them out in public yet.  Probably would in the spring and summer next year.
I wear my tanks as layering pieces also. I doubt I will ever wear mine in public, but I understand why women do in the summer. Your cool and comfortable while still be modest.

Offline prc7966

• Bronze Member
I wear women's tanks as undershirts and around the property when I'm around home. I've not worn one as a shirt in "public", but having said that I'm always just one hot nasty day away from going out for the day in just a tank over my bra.

Orb

Great Idea.  Working alone in the  shop I have had two friends stop in each of the last two days. 
I need to just keep a coverup button down to put on as I see them drive in.  If I'm home and not out working I need to do some thing.

Busted (and happy)

Friends are often our biggest fears.
If they really are good friends they are the ones we should be least worried about.
Big step to confide in them but I have never found it to be a problem.
« Last Edit: October 07, 2021, 10:09:18 AM by Busted (and happy) »

Orb

So true.  I was in a t shirt and unlined underwire.  Nothing said.  We moved around looking at my project and then each took a stool 6-8 feet apart.  I have just never had that conversation with a friend yet.  Should as it would lessen my anxiety a bit.  I just feel it shouldn't even have to be brought up.

Confused old man

I wear a women’s camisole or tank over my bra. Button down shirt,polo or t over that. 

Offline Busty

Your wife definitely knows what works for you. 

Offline Moobzie

• Silver Member

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024