Author Topic: Naming your breasts?  (Read 1526 times)

Guywithgirls

Hello all, just put of curiosity i was wondering if any of you guys or girls had pet names for your breasts? Like my wife and I were joking around one time and it resulted in my "member" having a pet name, but my "assets" don't. Yet anyway. I was just curious if pet naming breasts was a thing and if so, do you mind sharing said names? I'd kinda like to give my girls some names. 

aboywithgirls

Some of my girlfriends at work refer to mine as "puppies". They are rather large even for a woman.. I usually just call them the girls. Even when I was still presenting as male, I called them my girls.

Guywithgirls

Some of my girlfriends at work refer to mine as "puppies". They are rather large even for a woman.. I usually just call them the girls. Even when I was still presenting as male, I called them my girls.
I tend to call mine "my girls" too, and I identify as a male

Offline leosud

• Bronze Member

aboywithgirls

I have one of my girlfriends that I work with tell me "no, those are honeydews".

I was a little confused until she sent me this https://images.app.goo.gl/nQ9VRoFesPQJd81K7 . I had a good laugh.

Offline brock123

• Silver Member
That shit is just weird :)

Confused old man

Left one is Pete, right one is repeat😂😂

Offline paulpark21

• Bronze Member
No real names or nicknames.  Sometimes I refer to them as 'Girls" but generally just use breasts when talking about them on sites like these.

aboywithgirls

I think it can depend on the company you keep. Whenever a discussion on bras or breasts come up whether I'm having lunch with the girls at work or I'm getting my hair done or I'm out clothes shopping. Most of my girlfriends refer to their own as girls, boobs or puppies. So do I.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024