Author Topic: gynecomastia meeting  (Read 3452 times)

Offline wolfman

• keep fighting my friends
wouldnt it be great to have a meeting or convention were people from all the world could meet and talk and drink many beers and share experience about there gyno  ;D

Bye Henrik :D
« Last Edit: November 24, 2005, 10:00:11 PM by wolfman »
i finally feel like im a man

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
Grandpa Dan

Offline daddynubbie

• Bronze Member
  • Daddy has nubbies just like mommy!
Can you imagin walking into a hotel and asking the front desk " Where is the gynecomastia group meeting "

I can understand that desire for a bunch of us to get together, there is a bond that draws all of us together. It is like you have this big group of people that are close friends that you have never meet face to face or even spoke to on the phone.
It is a strange dynamic.
Suffered For 20 years, 36 years old
Had 1st Surgery October 2005
Had Revision August 18, 2006
Looking Good So Far

Offline jc71

• Wilma, grab the lotion, we're going to the beach!
funny, funny thread.  ;D  

Offline colinosmar

• Posting Member
I dont know how many people would show up in actuality.  If we look at it seriously i doubt that there are many gynecomastia support groups in-person.  The reason that this forum is such a great thing is it allows a level of anonymity in which most who suffer/ed from gynecomastia like to take some degree of shelter in.  Most who have or had gyne would make the choice to have never had it to begin with, and wouldnt want to have to face in person those who are still going throuhg all of the suffering that they did as it would bring vivid feelings and memories that they are working on dealing with. I think anyone who has/had gyne can say that it definitely affected there teenage years in a negative way, im in my senior year of highschool and recently found out that i can get it surgically fixed and am getting this done in hopes that i can still experience enough of high school and university without the condition.  I just cant see people wanting to meet face to face about this condition, maybe im wrong, but thats the way i see it.

Colin.

Offline silly_guy

• Silver Member
it might not be wise for some of the people here to show up.  I'd probably punch them when I found out who they were.

Offline GynoVict1m

• Gold Member
  • Stand Strong
silly man, get a life.

Offline silly_guy

• Silver Member
geez relax dude, just messin around.  

Maybe its was in poor taste, but still just messing around.

Offline Vanatu

• Silver Member
I'd show up!  :)

Well it actually depends on what we'd be doing, as long as we wouldn't be evaluating each others gyne and walking around topless discussing our man boobies  :P and feeling the glands'n'stuff...

"Yeah, it's a pretty hard gland *feelfeel* now feel mine"

;)

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
We could simply gather a random group of men together and sort out the 1/3 that have nothing to feel or see and tease them for their lack. I think there would be be a degree of justice in that.

Paybacks could be fun!

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024