Author Topic: Swimsuits for beachwear  (Read 1655 times)

Offline JoniDee

• Silver Member
What suggestions does anyone have for what to wear on a beach vacation that isn't a total coverup? I'm a 36D (with a very feminine 40/30/39 shape, standing at an almost Petite 5'5");so going into the water with a basic tee shirt and boy shorts will definitely create a "wet T-shirt" spectacle! ;) 

Offline Rich meier

• Gold Member
IMHO what ever suits you. I would say it depends on the beach and where it is. ican say if you were at a US federal park pretty much anything goes including toplees and nude. I know south beach miami is prettyop enyou as far as weraing womens out fit

Normal boobs1

Here I am in UK. Snow on the ground and me sitting up in bed wondering how long I can put off getting up for a hot drink before getting back in to read and let the boiler do its magic and you want to talk about swimwear?? ...... Really?
Give me a few months and you might get an answer.
Seriously, I expect you will get  some helpful advice.

Personally I only bothered to learn to swim so my parents would let me go sailing. Haven't been in the water for decades now. Even indoor pools strike me as too cool!
Definitely do not try a bikini. 

Best wishes for a good holiday Joni 

aboywithgirls

Hey Joni 😊

https://www.swimsuitsforall.com is a great place to start. They have a great return policy too. Before I transitioned, I bought my tankinis and swim bottoms here. The ladies swim trunks will likely work well for you with your figure. 

♥️Sophie ♥️

Offline Busty

Offline JoniDee

• Silver Member
Thank you, all, for the suggestions. I wish it wasn't so complicated where I live, but I reside in a very red state whose legislatures are very anti-trans. Even the appearance of nonconforming gender fashion can be a problem "around children"...especially in public swimming areas.

Offline Johndoe1

Beefcake is another good gender neutral swimwear company. https://www.beefcakeswimwear.com/
Womanhood is not defined by breasts, and breasts are not indicative of womanhood. - Melissa Fabello

Offline blad

I have not been topless in front of the public since my teen years when I was forced to expose my breasts on gym "skins" teems. I was 150% embarrassed to have all eyes on my bouncing boobs for an hour at a time.

I would not want to repeat that feeling now at the beach. I wish I could feel comfortable enough in a bikini top, as I would also miss the support if I was topless on the beach.
If the bra fits, wear it.

Offline Traveler

• Gold Member
I had to laugh at that! I will never forget the look on one young guys face as I got out of the pool wearing a black tee and trunks. Of course the tee was skin tight due to the water. I guess I gave him quite the show. I was embarrassed at the time and haven’t been seen like that since (I rarely get in the water now). But, now it puts a smile on my face.

Offline Busty

Could have been a white tee 😳

I don’t remember ever being assigned to the shirts team 

Offline Herbert

• Bronze Member
It gets tiresome having to pull my quick drying shirt from my chest as I get out of the ocean. The pokies and breast projection are quite prominent.

Offline gotgyne

I am a man and look like a man with my bald head, moustache and my hairy breasts. I'd never shave them, since it makes it easy going topless to public pools, lakes and at the beach. But I don't wear a bra on this day before going topless for not leaving any red marks of the bra on my skin. In my country even more and more public swimming pools allow topless swimming for women, so I needn't at all being embarrassed as a man with breasts.
I'd even do it as a woman since I don't like wet and cold clothing on my skin. I must accept swimming trunks, since total nudity is not allowed except at saunas, nudist camps or nudist beaches. There nudity it is even mandatory. In German spas near the large cities there are often one or two Saturdays per month in the evening with total nudity. People who are inside get an announcement from the staff to take off all clothes or to leave the spa area. These days I enjoy most.
https://edition.cnn.com/travel/article/berlin-public-swimming-pools-intl/index.html
A bra is just an article of clothing for people with breasts.

Offline Busty

And the act of pulling the shirt from your chest draws attention, as the eye is drawn to motion  and everyone sees you are doing it because of your prominent breast projection and pokies

aboywithgirls

And the act of pulling the shirt from your chest draws attention, as the eye is drawn to motion  and everyone sees you are doing it because of your prominent breast projection and pokies
This is why I started wearing a blouson style tankini top even before I transitioned. Swimsuitsforall.com has some wonderful options. 

♥️Sophie♥️

Offline JKing

• Posting Member
This company has great stuff.  Men's sizes are a bit on the small size. So if in doubt go up.  I use one of their ladies swim tops to hold everything in place and then a men's swim/ abrasion shirt and men's shorts.  Seems to work out well. https://www.uvskinz.com

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024