Author Topic: My underwire bra fits better each time I wear it.  (Read 681 times)

Brdy64

Has anyone else noticed that the underwire seems to fit your chest better and better with each wearing. 
Mine was never uncomfortable, but I have noticed lately it just seems to fit better and better. 🤔

Offline Gotboobs

• Silver Member
I love my underwire bras. Fit well and are comfortable. Good support and are comfy all day. Forget I have it on.
I don’t have much side boob. Mine are all out front. I cursed them for a long time until I finally accepted them.
But I could see if someone has a lot of side boob the underwire bra might not fit as well and dig in.
So maybe over time the bra begins to adjust to your shape. There are so many different bras for different shapes. So go with what is comfy and fits correctly 👍😃

Orb

Bras do relax over time.  They stretch and a wire can be reshaped a bit.
I think its also that our breast tissue migrates some and has to be brought back to where it belongs if you will.  After the bra has been worn then it does feel like wearing nothing at all.  I have underwire and soft cup bras and honestly a well fitting underwire is just as comfortable, perhaps more, than the soft cup.

Offline 42CSurprise!

It really has everything to do, at least for me, with how wide the underwire frame is.  I definitely have more breast tissue at the wide part of my chest and without a wide frame I will inevitably develop soreness.  My preferred brassiere fits perfectly and the unlined, seamless cups do amazing things to my breasts.  I couldn't be happier.  I'm wondering whether the brassiere is encouraging my breasts to grow because it seems I'm becoming more voluptuous.  This is not what I planned for in this chapter in my life, but with the support I've gotten here, at least I'm able to accept what is happening enough that I can play with it a bit.  I have no interest in flaunting my bosom, but it does give me pleasure to put on a brassiere first thing in the morning and see myself in the mirror, especially in a form fitting turtleneck.

Glad the journey is working for you my friend in Texas.

Brdy64

Texas chiming in again.....
It is an interesting journey now that I'm showing off my breasts in my underwire bra. 😉
Lots of strange looks from people 🤣🤣🤣

Orb

That's just it.  You can tone things up or down with the bra of choice.  I do like unlined myself.  That being said, there are times nipple peddles must be used.  Winter and summer in and out of A/C.  An average day its just fine without.

Offline 42CSurprise!

Yes, the unlined, seamless cups of a minimizing brassiere such as the one I'm wearing hold my breasts without drawing attention to them.  Yes, I can highlight them by how I dress but I can make them less obvious as well.  Wearing a form fitting tee shirt or turtleneck in a light color like gray will show them off.  Wearing a dark color makes them less obvious, even if the dark garment is a bit tight.  I typically wear a dark blue turtleneck with an unbuttoned shirt over it.  I've never noticed eyes falling to take in my breasts when dressed like that... despite the fact the shirts which all have buttoned pockets are pushed away from my chest by my breasts.  People may think of me as a round man, but won't likely think of me as a big breasted man... which I happen to be... ::)

But I'm home alone at the moment, wearing a soft grey turtleneck that allows me to enjoy what fills my brassiere... acceptance morphing into appreciation I guess.  8)

Brdy64

Bras do relax over time.  They stretch and a wire can be reshaped a bit.
I think its also that our breast tissue migrates some and has to be brought back to where it belongs if you will.  After the bra has been worn then it does feel like wearing nothing at all.  I have underwire and soft cup bras and honestly a well fitting underwire is just as comfortable, perhaps more, than the soft cup.
Much much better than a soft cup!
I'll never wear a soft cup again. I gave all of them to charity. Good news is that my other new underwires came in today, so now I can rotate them instead of just washing and wearing only one. 😉

Kazmage

Most of my bras are either lightly padded to pushup .
I tried no padding but my nipples would always protrude and be extremely i have never  been questioned about wearing a bra the * mostly women* people that have noticed haven't said a word to me well except from the SA at my local lingerie shop 
Funny enough I was buying some undies the other day and while at the counter she asks me "are they comfortable" I told her they where  
Her reply was I will have to get some for  myself 
I laughed to myself and thought I wonder if she ever thought she would be asking a male if any of thier stock is comfortable lmao

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024