Author Topic: Hey, just a check back and a question  (Read 1687 times)

Offline hellothere

Hey everyone. I had my gyne surgery last March. It's almost been 1 year!! I deleted my old user account which was vaiomanfree if anyone remembers me. It cool seeing user names I recongize like Bambu.

Anyways, life has been great since I had the surgery. For a few months afterwords, I felt like I still had it, and did the usual slouchingover etc, but when I would look in the mirror I was fine! No more gyne! Thank god. To took a while remembering that I didnt have it anymore.

I am on here now to ask the experts a few questions. I never had a hormone check pre surgery and I decided to have one recently just out of paranoid of gyne returning. Everything "came back normal".

I still I am paranoid of it returning. My question is, are there such thing as over the counter anti estrogens?

I have been hearing about this product called 6 oxo which people who use steroids use to prevent gyne. (I am not considering doing steroids) Does this product work? Is it safe? Can if cause gyne to return ? Any advice comments please.  

Offline Allan7865

• Gold Member
IF you already checked yourself out, I think you should be good my friend.

I dont see a point of going on medication if your hormones are fine.

Can you post some preop and postop pics?

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...
Hey everyone. I had my gyne surgery last March. It's almost been 1 year!! I deleted my old user account which was vaiomanfree if anyone remembers me. It cool seeing user names I recongize like Bambu.  

Hey Vaio....

Sup Dewd?

Good to hear that all is well with U.  ;)

Almost a year eh? Cool.....  :)

I'm almost one year also.....

Sorry Dewd, can't help you out with your 6 oxo question. As Allan mentions tho, if you got positive test results, then why worry?  ;)

John.

Surgery: February 16, 2005. - Toronto, Ontario Canada.
Surgeon: Dr. John Craig Fielding   M.D.   F.R.C.S. (C) (416.766.8890)
Pre-Op/Post-Op Pics

Offline Snake

• Posting Member
Sounds to me like you're just being paranoid.  Your test results were normal!  Relax and enjoy your boobless normal life.  I'm sure you have plenty of other problems to take care of.   ;D

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024