Author Topic: gyne hiding tips  (Read 3424 times)

Offline sadgyneguy

• Gold Member
  • Gyne transformed me into a living dead.
can we share tips on how to hide our gyne? right now, surgery is still not an option for me, but i hope i can get some tips from guys here.  :-[
To get something you never had, you have to do something you never did...

Dr Benjamin Herbosa's Contact Info (Dr Benny)

Offline Worrier

• Gold Member
When I had a more noticeable case I found dark coloured clothing the best option. Like black t-shirts  in summer.With a dark shirt on top.

Do you watch 'the shield ' the lead guy on there vic mackey has gyne it seems, and when he wears dark coloured t-shirts it looks better.

I think as well because the guy obviously lifts weights it can help hide it a little and he looks pretty good I think. I think building up your back ,shoulders , arms would make people mistake you for 'well built' with your clothes on anyways.

ALot of people get 'underworks'which is a kind of vest that hides it. I never got one , not my cup of tea but I think some people like them.

Offline Allan7865

• Gold Member
If you want to hide your gyne completly get underworks #997 its a miracle.

If you want to sorta hide your gyne and feel "normal" just wear two shirts.

Offline sadgyneguy

• Gold Member
well 997 didnt work for me. yes its tight, but it cannot compress my chest as i believe that i have a worse kind of gyne.

here is my picture of compressed and uncompressed chest. here i am using a normal shirt extremely tucked in.

http://www.gynecomastia.org/cgi-bin/gyne_yabb/YaBB.cgi?board=2;action=display;num=1138745828;start=0

i think this is the best i can do to hide my gyne :(

Offline GodWasAngry

• Silver Member
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1! And it loves me!
i just made a home made 997. what i did was taking a sleeveless shirt which i didnt ever wear anyway and i sewed the back of the shirt and now its tight and my gyne is hardly visible =)

Offline SC GameCOCKS

• Gold Member
  • Unsuccessful Lipo...Excision Revision..still Puffy
i had a mild condition...lifted weights, and wore a BLACK (small) wife beater under shirts. Wore more darker colors as well
8 years of suffering Mild gyne...
2 surgeries & $6,000 later....
         STILL PUFFY   :/

Offline Jarvis T

dark thick tight tee shirts (enough for some compression)

I bought a black hoodless hoodie zip-up sweatshirt at Express the other day. Not oversized and bulky but snug. it's got tight sleeves too, so I can wear it out all the time and not feel like I'm swimming around inside some oversized sweatshirt. But the effect is compressing and thinning and stylish.

If someone is looking really hard and can still figure out there's something (bosomy) under there, at least it's nicely contoured and camoflaged.

Unfortunately my nipples still show (through the t-shirt AND the sweatshirt) but only when they are hard (which is often)

Offline Jarvis T

BTW = I'll second what someone else said.

Lose the weight, get fit.

Four years ago I was overweight (5'10", 210lbs)
I joined a gym (for the first time in my life) and dropped down to 174 within a year and have been yo-yo-ing up and down, hovering around 180 ever since... My body fat % is down. My shoulders are bulked up and my arms look good and my stomach's coming along.

I still have the gyne, but at least I'm pulling it together otherwise.
It's no small consolation.

Offline GyneAgent007

sadgyneguy, that shirt works like magic!
nobody could tell, seriously

Offline sadgyneguy

• Gold Member
i used a supporter, and sew a belt holder and used a kiddie sized belt, then tucked in the shirt extremely. problem is that I can't use a urinary stand when i go to comfort room. i need to go to a toilet bowl where there is a door I can lock so I can rearrange the shirt and move the supporter sidewards.
« Last Edit: February 26, 2006, 07:23:05 PM by sadgyneguy »

Offline blahblahblah

• Posting Member
  • Op done on the 1st of March 2006
Layers though its not very good in a hot country, when i was only 15 and did not know about gyne i used to use tape to hold down my puffy nipples though that never worked!

Offline bassplayer

• Silver Member
band aids worked fine for mine

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024