Author Topic: anyone tried this?    (Read 2082 times)

Offline My_Humps

Im trying some herbs I just started them today. Not these herbs though. I will take pictures and date them and save them in my computer. If I see any results in 2 months I will have some one post them up here for me. Just wondering if anyone has tried these ones.  
     http://www.herbchina2000.com/therapies/BGN.shtml

they say 100% good rate results.    

Im going for gland tissue boys. Im going to try every herb possible an if nothing works then I will consider the alternative surgery.   Ill take some pictures some time this week so I can get a beginning shot. I will take pictures every month.

I know yawl think im nuts and are probably  ::) thinkin he’s wasting his time. But im going to keep the faith and if it works, I can help you guys. For a small fee of course. Can’t give the info away free or else no one will try it. Ya know?     I just can’t tell ya the herbs till results come in.  Im just hoping now my peepee don’t shrink.  :o

Offline Hypo-is-here

I love the way the site claims 100% succes rate....

OOOOhhhh dear  :-[

Tears before bedtime.

The odd thing is I can come up with natural products that have a billion tiimes better chance of working....Oh well  :-[

Offline bogieman

• Posting Member
wow keep us informed- but why would it cost 400$ when surgeons charge 5k plus? seems like everyone would do this if it worked and i have never heard of this

Offline My_Humps

im sure most of its for the R&D, not just the herbs. plus marketing and every thing else.   but i did actually change my plan and i wont be able to start them for another month or so. i dont wanna start then have to stop. ( might get a 1 month sentence for (DWI). :(

kicka

Ill stick with the tamoxifen and even that dont seem to be workin YET

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024